"smf_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired"

Started by FFSFFS, September 07, 2011, 10:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFSFFS

whenever I try to access the forum, I recieve this error; smf_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired . I've searched the forum and I found that I needed to access phpmyadmin so I did however when I open the sessions page I recieve another error;

Error
SQL query:  Edit

SHOW FULL FIELDS FROM `smf_sessions` ;

MySQL said: 

#145 - Table './blizz_forge/smf_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired"

and there is no option to repair.

thanks in advance.

FFSFFS

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

FFSFFS

I'm recieving this error now;
"Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/blizz/public_html/blizzforge.com/cache/data_71778ee444e0563c3960f58ea4257bce-SMF-log_online-update.php on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /home/blizz/public_html/blizzforge.com/cache/data_71778ee444e0563c3960f58ea4257bce-SMF-log_online-update.php on line 1"

FFSFFS

now I can access my forum, but I recieve;

"Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."

Illori

FFSFFS

Illori

FFSFFS

no, just the database error on the forum.

I'm not recieving the first error anymore, just;

"Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."

the url is www.blizzforge.com

FFSFFS

when I try to run the repair table, I recieve this error;
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function imageftbbox() in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/libraries/chart/pChart/pChart.class on line 1118"

not sure if this helps.

mashby

Any mods installed? That message is indicative of something outside the typical installation of SMF.
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

Illori

you should contact your host about that message as we do not support phpmyadmin and that error is from it.

PLAYBOY

Same thing happened to my today. I fixed it by repairing the tables but does anybody have any idea about Why this happens and how can we prevent it in future?

Illori

usually it happens when the mysql server crashes or the server is rebooted while the table is being written to. there is not much a user can do to keep it from happening again unless you have a vps or dedicated server.

MrNicotine

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 07, 2011, 06:11:45 PM
Run

REPAIR TABLE smf_sessions;

This looks nice, I have the same problem. But where do I install or copy this? I'm a newbie, keep that in mind, please ;)
Thanks in advance

Illori

take a look at http://php.about.com/od/mysqladministration/qt/repair_mysql.htm and next time please open a separate thread for your issue this thread belongs to someone else.

Advertisement: