Advertisement:

Author Topic: Get To Know The Team - Suki  (Read 229386 times)

Offline c23_Mike

• c23 DER Computerclub
Re: Get To Know The Team - Miss All Sunday
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2011, 11:56:36 PM »
Hi there!

Believe me. You can call yourself smart. ;-)
So long, Mike

http://www.c23.at
c23 - DER Computer Club
~ never play alone ~

Offline IchBin™

• SMF Friend
  • SMF Super Hero
  • I don't speak German.
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2011, 12:03:41 PM »
Jessica you are a beautiful lady. It's good to get to know you. I wish more on the Team would post their topics to get to know them. With all the mods you have, I think your next step would be to move to the customize team. :)
IchBin™        TinyPortal
Coding Guidelines       

Offline Suki

• Kaizoku Jotei
  • Developer
  • SMF Super Hero
  • Oh, wouldn't it be great if I *was* crazy?
    • MissAllSunday on GitHub
    • SMF mods
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2011, 07:39:25 PM »
Thanks!  :)

Well my favorite color is purple :P

I would be liying if I say I'm not interested in being a purple one!
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Look at them. They're just asking for it. Maybe the human race deserves to be wiped out.

Offline ahrasis

• SMF Hero
  • Busy mode is on.
    • ahrasis on GitHub
    • ahrasis on LinkedIn
    • ElkArte Malaysia
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2011, 10:06:23 PM »
Go for it Jessy, you got talent.

Offline Suki

• Kaizoku Jotei
  • Developer
  • SMF Super Hero
    • SMF mods
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2011, 10:57:50 AM »
It surely its a very tentative goal, however, I am the first person to recognize I do not poses all the necessary skills for the job, but who nows, a year ago I was just a newbie here :)
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Look at them. They're just asking for it. Maybe the human race deserves to be wiped out.

TheListener

« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2011, 11:01:28 AM »
Out of the mod authors I have had to deal will lately you would be my first choice.

Offline Robert.

• SMF Friend
  • SMF Hero
    • nedroden on GitHub
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2011, 11:03:18 AM »
Jessica/Miss All Sunday, you're one of my favorite team members. You're clever and friendly. And beautiful :) Thanks for your great work :)
Software Engineering student
DraiWiki | Project Alpha

Offline Suki

• Kaizoku Jotei
  • Developer
  • SMF Super Hero
    • SMF mods
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2011, 02:37:53 PM »
Thank you Brack1 and Dr. Deejay  :D

Offline Norv

• SMF Friend
  • SMF Super Hero
  • Blue Wolf
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2011, 04:10:07 PM »
Jessica you are a beautiful lady. It's good to get to know you. I wish more on the Team would post their topics to get to know them. With all the mods you have, I think your next step would be to move to the customize team. :)

Greedy Purple! I remember you also want another team member all for yerself, too, recently... now MAS... Ever thought letting some for *cough*... others?
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done… until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.
File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

TheListener

« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2011, 05:42:41 PM »

Greedy Purple! I remember you also want another team member all for yerself, too, recently... now MAS... Ever thought letting some for *cough*... others?

Orange is even better.

O:)

Offline Suki

• Kaizoku Jotei
  • Developer
  • SMF Super Hero
    • SMF mods
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2011, 10:52:17 PM »

Orange is even better.

O:)

Oh dear lord no!

Offline IchBin™

• SMF Friend
  • SMF Super Hero
  • I don't speak German.
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2011, 12:46:29 AM »

Haha, I look at it this way. Team graduation seems to go from support->customize->development, so I'm getting them while I can! ;)
Coding Guidelines       

TheListener

« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2011, 10:27:07 AM »
God forbid she turns grey and becomes a has been.

;D

Offline Suki

• Kaizoku Jotei
  • Developer
  • SMF Super Hero
    • SMF mods
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2011, 10:54:22 AM »
God forbid she turns grey and becomes a has been.

;D

Since its a volunteer job, the chances of that happening are the same that me turning into {insert color here}   :P

Offline Angelina Belle

• SMF Friend
  • SMF Hero
« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2011, 04:02:38 PM »
Customizers who want to do more development work need to hire more purples to handle mod and theme approvals.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. -- Hanlon's Razor

Offline emanuele

• SMF Super Hero
  • THERE'S JUST ME
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2011, 01:03:05 PM »

Haha, I look at it this way. Team graduation seems to go from support->customize->development, so I'm getting them while I can! ;)
You've to be very fast in this period because Norv is back and is more greedy than ever! :P

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Offline Deaks

• SMF Friend
  • SMF Super Hero
« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2011, 03:30:12 PM »
Customizers who want to do more development work need to hire more purples to handle mod and theme approvals.

considering the only purple that really looks at themes is pink and most now are done by someone who is green we need other team members to help out or even other purples to help out more ... darn im on hiatus and im havin to do approvals as other purples arent.

Offline Suki

• Kaizoku Jotei
  • Developer
  • SMF Super Hero
    • SMF mods
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2011, 11:03:03 AM »

They just did ;)  :D

Offline ApplianceJunk

• SMF Hero
    • ApplianceJunk.com
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2011, 11:11:46 AM »
Jessica/Miss All Sunday, you're one of my favorite team members. You're clever and friendly. And beautiful :) Thanks for your great work :)

+1

Offline IchBin™

• SMF Friend
  • SMF Super Hero
  • I don't speak German.
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2011, 11:12:53 AM »

They just did ;)  :D

Bout time! Purple looks good on you!
Coding Guidelines