News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Name for a MOD ...

Started by dihst, September 21, 2011, 12:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dihst

Hello, I'm new in a matter of Simple Machine Forum .. and have a forum .. I am in need of a change equal to a forum known, the virtual power plant .. do not know if you guys know .. finally ..

is the 'manager threads' better known as DDLUV there, I believe that is not done for them but a change, the more I can not find the name of this mod possible, someone can help or need to be more specific? Thanks in advance ...

image to follow a better understanding of what I'm after .. I look at this help ..

dihst

kat

I saw your post, dihst. But, I'm afraid I didn't understand what you want, to be honest.

I get the feeling that English isn't your native language. (If I'm wrong, please accept my apologies)

If that's true, would you get a better understanding from a board in your own language?

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=12.0

dihst

Yes, unfortunately I am using the google translator.

I am Brazilian, I tried to appeal to the support already, I could not.

What I want is the following:

This possible modification, which is a custom search function. As posted in the picture.

I do not know what it is, it is an advanced search (use a new page for research), and only in this research includes the areas that I get to see, it can exclude areas.

This could be, advanced search, manager of topics, content manager, I do not know .. : /

Can you give a hand?
An excuse by Google Translator

kat

dihst

I think not, because it is a search on an 'other' page that lists all the forum threads in order of posting, and I also have to get topics, or just get some author ...

kat

Well, I believe there are some "Advanced search" mods, if you want to have a look around.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=search

dihst

Thank you for your support, I could not find even more: (

The source code you can find out what the mod?

One thing I can tell, this quest is a new site directory ..

example, www.site.com /name_the_directory

kat

Sorry, again, dihst. I don't understand. :(

dihst

is well ..

we have the directories where the site is installed correct?
this quest is in a new directory, so .. to access the site and is www . site . com access to this quest is www . site . com / search

therefore understand in a new directory? So I think it is a modification in relation to something like advanced search or something like that ..

kat

Do you mean that you get "action=search"?

dihst

Yes..

and has the options:
checkbox in 'search for all words'
and two dropdowns, one subforums and another that lists in alphabetical order, by date or ..

then comes a little bar with all subforums I selected for the modification ...

and down comes the search results .. and after finishing it .. have the statistics of the forum, message, number of members and everything else ...

kat

So, it's like the search that we use, here, on this forum?

Like when you use this?

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=search

dihst

but is very similar, except that this is a different search I'm trying to understand?

kat

Yes, so am I.

I learnt some Spanish, a long time ago.

I can only remember enough to tell the time and that sort of thing, though. ;)

Although I've been to Lisbon, my Portuguese is even worse. :(

dihst

kat

I still don't understand what it is that you want. :(

dihst

It is not hard to understand ..

let me try to explain again.

This shows that in the Screenshot is a system that shows all topics that have on the forum, it also has a search, find themselves on Screen, to see the "forum that was posted" - "topic name" - "stats - as views and time of posting 'and' author 'of the topic ..

Below is the status of the forum, all topics, members and online

the search has Subforums for which I choose to look, optional

understand?

French

Quote from: dihstIt is not hard to understand ..
Sorry but it is tricky  ;).
Do you mean perhaps this modification Show Topics

dihst

Hello, thank you for this latest feedback, is perhaps not so easy ^ ^

Finally, from what I understand this modification, when you click on the member's profile has the option to view all topics .. and I think it is not: /

further that the change is for version 1.1.1 and the forum I have seen that it is already 2.0: S

Advertisement: