News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Name for a MOD ...

Started by dihst, September 21, 2011, 12:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dihst

Hello, I'm new in a matter of Simple Machine Forum .. and have a forum .. I am in need of a change equal to a forum known, the virtual power plant .. do not know if you guys know .. finally ..

is the 'manager threads' better known as DDLUV there, I believe that is not done for them but a change, the more I can not find the name of this mod possible, someone can help or need to be more specific? Thanks in advance ...

image to follow a better understanding of what I'm after .. I look at this help ..

dihst

kat

I saw your post, dihst. But, I'm afraid I didn't understand what you want, to be honest.

I get the feeling that English isn't your native language. (If I'm wrong, please accept my apologies)

If that's true, would you get a better understanding from a board in your own language?

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=12.0

dihst

Yes, unfortunately I am using the google translator.

I am Brazilian, I tried to appeal to the support already, I could not.

What I want is the following:

This possible modification, which is a custom search function. As posted in the picture.

I do not know what it is, it is an advanced search (use a new page for research), and only in this research includes the areas that I get to see, it can exclude areas.

This could be, advanced search, manager of topics, content manager, I do not know .. : /

Can you give a hand?
An excuse by Google Translator

kat

dihst

I think not, because it is a search on an 'other' page that lists all the forum threads in order of posting, and I also have to get topics, or just get some author ...

kat

Well, I believe there are some "Advanced search" mods, if you want to have a look around.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=search

dihst

Thank you for your support, I could not find even more: (

The source code you can find out what the mod?

One thing I can tell, this quest is a new site directory ..

example, www.site.com /name_the_directory

kat

Sorry, again, dihst. I don't understand. :(

dihst

is well ..

we have the directories where the site is installed correct?
this quest is in a new directory, so .. to access the site and is www . site . com access to this quest is www . site . com / search

therefore understand in a new directory? So I think it is a modification in relation to something like advanced search or something like that ..

kat

Do you mean that you get "action=search"?

dihst

Yes..

and has the options:
checkbox in 'search for all words'
and two dropdowns, one subforums and another that lists in alphabetical order, by date or ..

then comes a little bar with all subforums I selected for the modification ...

and down comes the search results .. and after finishing it .. have the statistics of the forum, message, number of members and everything else ...

kat

So, it's like the search that we use, here, on this forum?

Like when you use this?

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=search

dihst

but is very similar, except that this is a different search I'm trying to understand?

kat

Yes, so am I.

I learnt some Spanish, a long time ago.

I can only remember enough to tell the time and that sort of thing, though. ;)

Although I've been to Lisbon, my Portuguese is even worse. :(

dihst

kat

I still don't understand what it is that you want. :(

dihst

It is not hard to understand ..

let me try to explain again.

This shows that in the Screenshot is a system that shows all topics that have on the forum, it also has a search, find themselves on Screen, to see the "forum that was posted" - "topic name" - "stats - as views and time of posting 'and' author 'of the topic ..

Below is the status of the forum, all topics, members and online

the search has Subforums for which I choose to look, optional

understand?

French

Quote from: dihstIt is not hard to understand ..
Sorry but it is tricky  ;).
Do you mean perhaps this modification Show Topics

dihst

Hello, thank you for this latest feedback, is perhaps not so easy ^ ^

Finally, from what I understand this modification, when you click on the member's profile has the option to view all topics .. and I think it is not: /

further that the change is for version 1.1.1 and the forum I have seen that it is already 2.0: S

WillyP

Do you want a search that searches in one board or more than one board, but not others?

dihst

Do not quite understand your placement willyp could rephrase it?

dihst

WillyP

I think no one is understanding you, either. You need to find some one here who speaks Brazilian Portuguese, or maybe you know someone in Brazil who can write in English.

dihst

Complicated ...

I'll try to explain again ...

Next, I think that is a modification ...
Where it shows all the statistics forum (with a search at the top), if you have enabled message icons, I can search for them .. example "Games", if I click on it,all posts will appear to have the icon "games".

Another example, if I have an area called "movies", and search or click "movies"will show all topics that have in the area .. if I click on nick creator of some topic, itappears all topics .. understand now?

it's like, a statistic with a search and display content
I hope yo understand now .. : /

WillyP

Not really.  :o

Sounds like you want tags.

I think you are confusing the word statistics. What do you mean by statistics?

dihst

statistics for the "post" also appears .. besides the name of the topic, the forum it was posted, and the author .. I talk in statistics is the day it was posted, as often was read and how many posts has it ..

WillyP

Maybe you could make a mock-up in photoshop or something. That would help explain what you want.

dihst

First of all, sorry for not coming before....

Attached is the image and numbered for me to explain:

• is the general forum statistics, talking, number of members, number of threads, number of posts, number of people online forum, and many people online that "search" or where is what I want.
  • shows the forum where the topic is posted, if I click on his name, appears to have all threads in this forum.
  • the number 3 appears the title that was given to the topic
  • Here comes the statistics of the topic, date, time, time that has been read and the number of responses...
  • the number 5 is the author of the topic, if I click on his name, he appears all threads already posted ...
  • here is a quest, where can I search for a title, example: tutorial | ai td tutorial you have named in the title will appear, and the number of results in the corner, talking with the number of threads...
  • there in "my topic" appears the question, if I click to see, all threads will show I have ever created, and the quantity as well.

then I put an image and her 'self explanatory' as the numbers .. understand now what?

My language is Portuguese, if I put it into English in this forum .. of a problem in 'sources / subs.php', then I think this is a modification and not something created by the site itself .. If necessary, I pass user / password for this site by the PM to try to find what's up .. Thank you.

the waiting ..

awolexpat

Hi dihst,
I think that is being created by a portal but I don't know which one; try looking at http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=search;type=17 and maybe try them out (there are only five portals listed). I searched to see if there was any other mod that could create that effect but couldn't find any. I would suggest contacting the owner of the site you have shown and just asking them otherwise.

Advertisement: