News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Cannot View posts under a topic

Started by donedy, September 28, 2011, 02:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

donedy

I really need help. I recently change my primary domain from afroforums.com [nofollow], which is where I installed SMF, to another domain such that I made afroforums.com [nofollow] an add-on or subdomain of the new domain. Everything works out fine, but the problem now is that when I clicked on a Topic to view post nothing shows up. I end up seeing only blank browser. www.afroforums.com [nofollow]

kat

Now that's weird.

I went to your site and tried to view a topic.

When I did that, it was showing the URL as:

http://www.afroforums.com/index.php/topic,29197.0.html

Now, then... "html"?!? Where on Earth did THAT come from?

donedy

I definitely do not know. That's what I have been trying to figure out

donedy

I recently installed reCAPTCHA for SMF, Akismet Spam Blocking, Stop Spammer. But the forum works fine until I changed my primary domain which used to be afroforums.com [nofollow] to a different domain while made afroforums.com [nofollow] to a subdomain.

kat

Do you have the "PrettyURLs" mod, by any chance?

donedy

donedy

I happened to remove the html at the end by unchecking Search engine friendly URL under feature and option. But, I still cannot see posts. Could these be from the database?

kat

Have you tried repairing errors, in Admin>Forum maintenance?

donedy

I have tried it but the problem still persist

Illori

donedy

[Thu Sep 29 11:37:11 2011] [error] [client 24.18.235.124] File does not exist: /home/afroforu/public_html/afroforums.com/500.shtml

Illori

there should be more then that, a blank page has to have a cause from something and the error should be listed somewhere. anything in your error log in the admin panel? what mods do you have installed?

donedy

This is the mods that I currently have installed. However the forum works fine until I changed my primary domain which used to be afroforums.com [nofollow] to a different domain while made afroforums.com [nofollow] to a subdomain.

kat

Have you checked the configuration of httpBL?

donedy

Please, where do I check for the configuration?

kat

* K@ goes to check-out the mod's page...

donedy

But I do not have the mode installed.

kat

Illori

Quote from: Illori on September 29, 2011, 12:59:44 PM
there should be more then that, a blank page has to have a cause from something and the error should be listed somewhere. anything in your error log in the admin panel?

any answers to this?

Advertisement: