News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

RemoveTopic.php error!

Started by leegreaves, September 29, 2011, 07:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kays

Rather than trying to explain it, the attached file has the proper edits. Install both mods and then replace the file on your server with this one.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

Kays

Rather than trying to explain it, the attached file has the proper edits. Install both mods and then replace the file on your server with this one.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

leegreaves

Since my last post...i seem to have sorted it out. Uninstalled both plugins, replaced my remove topic file with an original 2.0.1 copy of it. The shop mod then installed correctly in the way it was meant to be, it seems to me that both mods (shop mod and the advanced reputation system) were both editing the code in a slightly different manner in order to obtain the result they were trying to achieve. The problem occurred if the code had already been altered, the other mod could not see how to alter the code so that both could work in unison in the same loop. I will attempt to reinstall the advanced reputation system on my forum at a later date but for now everything is working 100%

For now im marking this topic as solved!

Advertisement: