News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

In Need of Bahasa Melayu Native Speakers

Started by crownprincess09, September 29, 2011, 06:04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crownprincess09

Hello Everyone,

I am taking this as an opportunity to search for Bahasa Melayu Multilinguals as a requirement for one of my clients.
I am working in an executive search firm which supports multinational companies/BPO.
Should anyone here be in search for other job opportunities that has a vast knowledge in speaking and understanding the stated language, feel free to send an email to : [email protected] and attached an updated resume.

Best Regards,

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Well crownprincess09, I am a Malay and a Malaysian citizen. Fluent in English & Malay and little on Arabic. I do SMF translation for free. I am not sure what do you want, but, for the time being, I am not interested in translating for other softwares or companies. My background or resume may cost you or your clients a higher charge. So do brief me of your or your clients needs and email me at rasyid[at]ahrasis.com, if only you or clients really need a professional translator.

Advertisement: