News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Error before conversion starts from PHPNuke

Started by imphky07, December 14, 2011, 10:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imphky07

So, I got everything set up for the conversion and when I click on Continue I get the following error on the top of the screen:

Notice: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' in /home/site/public_html/includes/constants.php on line 290

Then I get this in the red box below:
Sorry, the database connection information used in the specified installation of SMF cannot access the installation of PHP-Nuke 7.9. This may either mean that the installation doesn't exist, or that the Database account used does not have permissions to access it.

The error that was received from the Database was: SELECT command denied to user 'site_simple'@'localhost' for table 'nuke_users'

When i look at line 290 of the constants.php I see the line:

define('NUKEADMINCP', "../../../$admin_file.".php);

Sorry, I am a noob at this, kind of had this project dumped on me.

Any ideas as to what might be causing this? 

Thanks

imphky07

Sorry, I just realized I posted this in the wrong section.  This a PHPNuke conversion question, could someone please move for me.

NanoSector

Try to change that line to this:
define('NUKEADMINCP', "../../../" . $admin_file . ".php");
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

imphky07

Thanks Yoshi, now the error about that line is gone, however the red box with the error is still there:

Sorry, the database connection information used in the specified installation of SMF cannot access the installation of PHP-Nuke 7.9. This may either mean that the installation doesn't exist, or that the Database account used does not have permissions to access it.

The error that was received from the Database was: SELECT command denied to user 'site_simple'@'localhost' for table 'nuke_users'

I am supposed to be providing the password for the new SM database, not the original database, correct?

NanoSector

Quote from: imphky07 on December 14, 2011, 11:00:13 AM
Thanks Yoshi, now the error about that line is gone, however the red box with the error is still there:

I am supposed to be providing the password for the new SM database, not the original database, correct?
You should specify the information for the PHP-Nuke installation, not your SMF installation ;)
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

imphky07

When I try to specify the old DB password it tells me it is invalid.  So, I believe I was correct in using the SM DB password, but I am still getting the same error

imphky07

Steps forward.  I just realized I should probably add my SM account to the old DB, and that worked, but now I get the following:

Converting ranks... Successful.
Converting groups... Successful.
Converting members...
Warning: copy(/home/site/public_html/modules/Forums/images/avatars/83261024543c50936c0e2d.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site/public_html/SimpleMachines/convert.php(1254) : eval()'d code on line 35

Warning: copy(/home/site/public_html/modules/Forums/images/avatars/37599604046c1eb023092f.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site/public_html/SimpleMachines/convert.php(1254) : eval()'d code on line 35

Warning: copy(/home/site/public_html/modules/Forums/images/avatars/ac833bbb3e3358a4ac7c7.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site/public_html/SimpleMachines/convert.php(1254) : eval()'d code on line 35

Warning: copy(/home/site/public_html/modules/Forums/images/avatars/943ff7783e8ce9d33b76e.gif) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site/public_html/SimpleMachines/convert.php(1254) : eval()'d code on line 35

Warning: copy(/home/site/public_html/modules/Forums/images/avatars/20485363914460f89b43864.gif) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site/public_html/SimpleMachines/convert.php(1254) : eval()'d code on line 35

Warning: copy(/home/site/public_html/modules/Forums/images/avatars/34001299742d3d1b516b30.gif) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site/public_html/SimpleMachines/convert.php(1254) : eval()'d code on line 35

Warning: copy(/home/site/public_html/modules/Forums/images/avatars/450e1bc63f06c868aa425.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site/public_html/SimpleMachines/convert.php(1254) : eval()'d code on line 35

Warning: copy(/home/site/public_html/modules/Forums/images/avatars/9327253643684583434a2.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site/public_html/SimpleMachines/convert.php(1254) : eval()'d code on line 35

Warning: copy(/home/site/public_html/modules/Forums/images/avatars/85240705041ded2d52632d.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site/public_html/SimpleMachines/convert.php(1254) : eval()'d code on line 35

Warning: copy(/home/site/public_html/modules/Forums/images/avatars/174960648543ed76ae869b9.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site/public_html/SimpleMachines/convert.php(1254) : eval()'d code on line 35
Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (date_registered)

Any thoughts?

NanoSector

It's failing with copying over avatars at the first part, and then it fails with inserting the Date Registered values.

I'm sorry, but this converter seems to be half-broken :(

imphky07

Well, I just happen to go and find out all of those files did not exist.  So, I'm not sure why it was looking for them, but I created them and now moved past that part with the exception of the last part.  I'm still getting the error message:

Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (id_member_updated)

imphky07

Did some searching and made some more progress, but hit another stopping point:

Converting topics...Duplicate entry '58281-2' for key 'last_message'

Anyone have any ideas?

NanoSector

Quote from: imphky07 on December 15, 2011, 02:26:55 PM
Did some searching and made some more progress, but hit another stopping point:

Converting topics...Duplicate entry '58281-2' for key 'last_message'

Anyone have any ideas?
The data that has been converted is now causing the converter to crash. Delete the converted tables and try again.

imphky07

This is a long process, but another step forward, now got:

Duplicate entry '12767' for key 'PRIMARY'

NanoSector

imphky07

Missed a line of copying:

Converting topics...

I made sure to try and delete all the entries in the smf_topics table, and still ended up getting the same thing

NanoSector

Quote from: imphky07 on December 15, 2011, 04:27:43 PM
Missed a line of copying:

Converting topics...

I made sure to try and delete all the entries in the smf_topics table, and still ended up getting the same thing
Hmm, my guess would be that there is a topic which is "doubled" in the database. But I'm ruling that out, because most forum softwares put a lock to the keys..

I'm sorry but I'm stuck right there :S

imphky07

I am looking at the database and not seeing any duplicates?  I know I am not good enough at php, is there a way to skip the duplicate check?

NanoSector

Quote from: imphky07 on December 16, 2011, 11:26:52 AM
I am looking at the database and not seeing any duplicates?  I know I am not good enough at php, is there a way to skip the duplicate check?
Can you attach the converter script here, maybe?

imphky07

Both convert.php and phpnuke_to_smf.sql have been attached.

Thanks again for all your help Yoshi

NanoSector

I'm sorry but that code looks like a big mess in my eyes, heh.

Can't help you any further, I'm afraid :(

imphky07

Yeah, looked the same to me.

Again thanks for all of you help Yoshi.

Advertisement: