Lost access to most of the admin

Started by mageguild, October 12, 2011, 07:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mageguild

Not sure what has happened here but I am not happy about it. 

On my live site, all my URL's have changed from index.php?board=111 to board,111.0.html.  How did that open?  I know how to change it back, its controlled in the General Configuration screen.  If I try to access it, I get a white screen.  If I try to access anything within the admin outside of (Main, Fourm, members and Maintenance), I just get a white screen. 

My sitemap also started to give an error and somehow it has resolved itself as its now loading.  I have not made any changes to my code at all.  Everything seemed fine a few hours ago but now, I cant access most of the admin. 

Illori

any errors in the server error log? did you install any mods recently?

ziycon

Did you install any mods for example pretty urls?

Illori

no that is smf's default SEO friendly urls format

ziycon

Quote from: Illori on October 12, 2011, 07:43:16 AM
no that is smf's default SEO friendly urls format
No problem, just throwing it out there. ;)

mageguild

No, I have not installed any mods and there are no errors showing in the log. 

The weird thing is I now have access to those admin features again.  I have been able to chance my preference back for the URL structure but I cant explain it at all.  They where working, then not working and now they are working again.  I wish I knew what happened   :-\

Illori

try asking your host, maybe they were tweaking the server at the time which caused the issues.

^SITS^

Maybe your host was doing something on their end that temporarily affected your forum. 

Advertisement: