News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[PREVIEW]Risen Battlefield 3

Started by dreadk, October 21, 2011, 09:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadk

Name: Risen Battlefield 3 ~ (tentative)
SMF Compatibilty: Built under version 2.0.1
Browser Compatability Warning: Designed for all current browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari,etc). Support for IE9, however previous IE Versions may display some issues.

Original design concept taken from EA's Battlelog for their upcoming game Battlefield 3. I wanted to adapt that slightly to get a theme to go with the games release in a few days.

All Gradients are CSS3 Based, or in the case of IE9 they use an SVG File (So rounded corners can be maintained in IE instead of bleeding over. Still working on text shadowing...) I am about 40% complete with the graphic rework. Should allow for slightly quicker load times

I am also working on redoing the board and message indexes for this theme, to allow better notifications (i.e the entire blue box + icon with new post in the screenshot.)

Top box panel is not yet collapsible but will be with the final release.  I also haven't decided distribution method. It will most likely be a Free theme but that could change by the time I'm finished.

Preview Site for this Work In Progress Theme: http://www.exphryl.com/bf

ARG01

Looks like it's coming along great.

Quote from: dreadk on October 21, 2011, 09:07:13 PM
Top box panel is not yet collapsible but will be with the final release. 

If the content in the top box is vital to the site, which it seems to be, I wouldn't bother with coding it to collapse as it appears to be part of the overall look and feel of the theme. Just my opinion.

;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Andrés David

hi sorry can you tell me where is the theme on the page below does not appear

rebelion

wow! This theme is just amazing! I was amazed by the star wars theme but now :O Your themes are the best!

Advertisement: