News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Default theme loses format after front page.

Started by salahoona, October 25, 2011, 01:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

salahoona

Could some please have a look at www.lifebeforeede.com [nofollow] and tell me I am doing wrong.

salahoons

kat

It depends what you're trying to do, really.

You haven't actually told us anything, so... :(

As this is not about a bug, I'm moving this to the support board.

Ricky.

ARG01

Quote from: Ricky. on October 25, 2011, 01:36:31 PM
That domain : lifebeforeede.com isn't even registered. !

I am also getting Server Not Found but that doesn't necessarily mean that the domain is not registered. They could simply be having database issues.
Either way, we cant help the OP if we cant see the site.  ;D
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

kat

It could be an attempted install to a wrong directory, it could be a dead database, or even a dead server.

Without knowing what salahoona was trying to do, we haven't got a snowball's chance in Hell.

ARG01

Quote from: K@ on October 25, 2011, 01:48:32 PM

Without knowing what salahoona was trying to do, we haven't got a snowball's chance in Hell.

It all depends on what one perceives as Hell. I live in Michigan, USA, winter time here is pure Hell. So yes, a snowball does stand a chance in Hell imo.

;D
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

kat

It could be worse.

You could live in Hackberry or Two Guns

Although, I think I'd quite like it, in those places, to be honest. ;)

ARG01

salahoona

Did you really have look at www.lifebeforeeden.com [nofollow] ?  I did send a donation to SMF of 50 Euro some months ago. A friend can become a stranger very easily. I expected better than smart remarks.

Yes, I put a lot of work into it. The problem may be with the OS or mine own stupidity. I am asking your good selves for help. That's all.

Donal

Illori

Quote from: salahoona on October 25, 2011, 01:24:06 PM
www.lifebeforeede.com

Quote from: salahoona on October 26, 2011, 05:24:10 PM
Did you really have look at www.lifebeforeeden.com ?

the first url you linked and the last one you just linked are not the same, so what do you expect? we are not mind readers. i just looked at your forum at the last link and i see no issues at all on any pages i browsed.

salahoona

"www.lifebeforeeden.com" - yes, my mistake.

A bug is when the system doesn't work  - for any reason whatsoever.

Donal

Illori

well if it is working for some and not for 1 then it is not really a bug with the system, i would blame your browser as it works fine here.

salahoona

You are correct, I had been using Opera. It works with IE. I can't say sorry as I never let emotion spoil a good story  :)

salahoona

OOPS. It doesn't work with Firefox either.  It works with IE only.

BTW, I invented the first browser on the planet. I called it an "Intelligent Interface" when, at the time,  remote computers were known as "dumb terminals".

Got a government grant and everything. I gave our, Skycomm Ltd.,  bank a copy of our interim report to the Govenment. They put us out of business and invested 30 million in a Company (Corporation) of their own

I wouldn't mind all that much, but they made a complete <expletive deleted> mess of it. I expect you have better things to do than read the above stuff.

It's night here in Irealnd and the pillow beckons my head.

Donal

Illori

it works just fine here in opera, no idea what your issues are but your paths are correct.

Ricky.

Well, here in FF it loaded first time fine and the on refresh .. formatting gone as if css paths are wrong but they are fine if you see in source.. however , I loaded in chrome.. fine there.. !

I had seen something similar where person had installed a mod.. don't remember though .. was something related to url stuff..

ARG01

Quote from: Ricky. on October 27, 2011, 02:49:12 AM
Well, here in FF it loaded first time fine and the on refresh .. formatting gone as if css paths are wrong but they are fine if you see in source.. however , I loaded in chrome.. fine there.. !

I am getting the same results.

Advertisement: