News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

We're on Google+

Started by Oldiesmann, November 08, 2011, 12:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jean11919

It is nice to see SMF on google, But it seems that on there is no activity seen after Jan 5, 2012. I always see your post in google+.

sprkmimi

johnrich16

Thanks for the information and I will check it on Google.+

John

karlbenson

We could really do with +1 button on every smf topic to rate the best ones.

Arantor

Hmm, I'm not sure +1 is entirely the best way of doing that. Mind you, I'm not sure that any of the other (Twitter/FB) solutions are any better, I just rolled my own.

Tomy Tran

it's lack of info on gg+ from this brand.

Fell123

Hi , I am new here. Happy to know about Google plus smf page. Will be joining soon too.

gerzok

fraarakan

I have join the google plus page and is great.
I'm now here, does anyone know how to post a Topic on this forum as i keep searching but gets no where.

Thanks

Fraarakan

Irisado

Quote from: fraarakan on September 03, 2012, 07:34:28 AM
I have join the google plus page and is great.
I'm now here, does anyone know how to post a Topic on this forum as i keep searching but gets no where.

Thanks

Fraarakan

You can't start a new topic in this board if you're a regular user.  Other boards on this forum do, however, allow you to start a new topic.  Just click the relevant button on top right hand corner of the board in question  :).

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

bingoleesburg

i dont like G+, its not like FB

Tomy Tran

Blackburn

Gerçek mutluluk mal ve mülke sahip olmak ile değil,akıl ve erdeme sahip olmak ile mümkündür.
Slax Tr - Slax Türkiye Topluluğu adresinden usb ile bile çalışan işletim sisteminin Türkiye sitesine ulaşabilirsin.
Özgür yaşam,özgür insan.

gamerdude72

added. love this more than fb

Macky D

Nice one SMF I add you to my tech circle  :)

andrewsan

hey guys

G00gle+ wonderful i am adding too many many friends..

PSPguru

Thank you, Oldies. good job

JXDavise

I'm with you Simple Machines Forum on google plus ;D ;D

kikwan

Already added in my circle, thank you  :-*

Oldiesmann

Minor update to this. Google is apparently slowly rolling out custom URLs for pages and select famous people, so we can now be found at http://www.google.com/+smfforum :)
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Advertisement: