News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Problem with user profiles

Started by XxRxX, November 09, 2011, 01:16:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XxRxX

Hello,

Everytime I am trying to change a profile of my members, I get an error. It's like not working.
The problem is on modify profile button. Account Settings, Forum Profile, Look and Layout are not working!
And it happens everytime I click it. It's not only me, it's to everybody. Users can't modify their profiles.

Thanks

XxRxX

Someone help me please, I can't find solution to this problem.

Illori

XxRxX please do not bump within 24 hours we are all volunteers and reply if and when we know the answer

ziycon

Do you have any mods installed, more specifically any mods to do with profiles? Also can you post the full error your receiving either on the page or from the logs in SMF?

XxRxX

Here are my packages that has to do with users: Block E-mail Usernames, Advanced Recent Posts, PM to New Members, Karma Description Mod, Member Color Link.

Everytime I click on those buttons it gives me a blank screen. Just a white screen without errors or nothing.

http://l2accuser.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=account;u=1

I just found one similar problem to me -> http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=443416.0

But my problem has nothing to do with the hosting company, cause I have one more forum uploaded and it's fully working with the same mods. I really can't understand what is wrong and what shall I do.

Illori

do not pm for support, it is a great way to get ignored.

XxRxX

Quote from: Illori on November 09, 2011, 05:54:02 AM
do not pm for support, it is a great way to get ignored.

OK, sorry. I just need some help as soon as possible you can (all of you)

ziycon

I would disable these mods and see if it resolves the problem, if you don't experience the same problem then enable one mod at a time to find out which one is causing the problem.

XxRxX

Quote from: ziycon on November 09, 2011, 06:10:50 AM
I would disable these mods and see if it resolves the problem, if you don't experience the same problem then enable one mod at a time to find out which one is causing the problem.

I just deleted and re-installed all of my packages. And now everything is fine. What caused the problem? The packages are the same as they were before.

ziycon

Wouldn't be able to tell you for sure but most likely that a mod didn't install properly for some reason. Good to hear its all sorted for you.

ARG01

XxRxX, please don't PM me for support. Especially on a topic that I am not participating in.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Advertisement: