News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Please Review My Music Forum Website

Started by AHipHopLovers, November 17, 2011, 01:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHipHopLovers

Hi all,

I was hoping I could get some feedback on my website and forum. It is AHipHopLovers.com [nofollow]. The website is also my user name. I would appreciate the feedback.

Account Abandoned

Your navigation links are not right, they are overflowing off the top navigation bar and I have a pretty big monitor and good screen resolution. I would try to fix that, it would make your forum look better :)

Your logo does not seem hip hop to me. Maybe add some images to something to do with hip hop to spruce it up a bit :D

As for the forum part, I see a new and off topic section.... no hip hop sections :-\ and under that a bunch of mess

Your forum needs a lot of improvement...

AHipHopLovers

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for the feedback. I don't see the navigation links going off my screen. By navigation, you mean the links like Home, Quotables, Shout Outs, etc.? If you could tell me which are going off I'd appreciate it.

I changed the name of one of the forums. Good point. Thanks.

As far as the mess under it, it's just a bunch of social media stuff, the banner below, and disclaimer instructions. I tried centering it, but it looked worse. I put the disclaimer instructions there so the Google spiders could read it. I don't know if Google analytic spiders read forums for advertising, but they should right? How do you recommend I go about organizing "the mess"?

Thanks again,

Advertisement: