Advertisement:

Author Topic: Sisyphus  (Read 18107 times)

Online brynn

• Inkscape Community
Re: Sisyphus
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2017, 09:22:31 PM »
Downloaded the zip file from - https://github.com/realdigger/SMF-Sisyphus/releases/tag/v2.0.1

When upload was attempted via Package Manager > Download Package > Upload a Package, received this error:

"Package upload failed due to the following error:
"Although the package was downloaded to the server it appears to be empty.  ......"

I'll try the tar.gz and report shortly.

Edit
Ps - why isn't in the SMF mod site?
Inkscape Community  (SMF with Tiny Portal)

Inkscape for Cutting Design  (originally a phpBB forum, converted to SMF, and using Simple Portal)

Online brynn

• Inkscape Community
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2017, 12:34:05 AM »
Ok, the tar.gz file worked, and installed without any problems.

On testing, I find that sometimes the message field doesn't get cleared, and sometimes it does.  It has not been happening consistently, so it's hard to test.

Will keep it installed until I can gather some concrete facts.

Thank you very much for working on this!!

Inkscape for Cutting Design  (originally a phpBB forum, converted to SMF, and using Simple Portal)

Online brynn

• Inkscape Community
« Reply #42 on: Today at 09:20:42 AM »
Ok, after a week of testing, the only time the message doesn't get cleared, is if you type into the text field, but decide not to post.  The next time you go to reply, you have to delete what you decided not to post last time.

All in all, I'm going to keep it installed.  It doesn't happen very often that I start to type, but then change my mind about posting.

Thank you very much!  Happy Camper  :D