[preview] Elegance

Started by rocknroller, November 21, 2011, 04:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocknroller

Free & Premium Themes for SMF®
LogoOff Premium theme for SMF 2
Elegance

!Important! Require installation of the LGFMod - LINK be sure that you have latest version or at last LGFMod v1.2
(Features Setup Admin --> Configuration --> Current Theme)

Name:Elegance
Compatibility:          SMF 2.0..., Theme uses CSS3 but has compatibility with older browsers.
Class:Premium
Translation:
  • English
Credits:

• LogoOff Team
Extra Features:

• Lots of animation
  • Clean design
  • Online mod with avatars
  • Easy to add copyrights
  • and much more to explore

• Share button on each topic (can be ruled out).
    • Avatar on board index and message index
    • Simple banner rotator which can be used in four different positions.
    • Footer links with easy setup
    • Theme is easy for editing
    • Logo PSD included

Board Index

Message Index

Display template

How do you like it?
Visit us on Logooff.net

ARG01

I am not sure why exactly but for some reason this theme looks a bit familiar. In any case, nice work.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

rocknroller

Quote from: ARG on November 21, 2011, 08:30:18 PM
I am not sure why exactly but for some reason this theme looks a bit familiar. In any case, nice work.  ;)

I do not know on what you think, it is the original design. but thank you!   ;D

rocknroller

Quote from: rocknroller on November 22, 2011, 11:32:20 AM
Quote from: ARG on November 21, 2011, 08:30:18 PM

I do not know on what you think, it is the original design. but thank you!   ;D

ARG

I am looked your themes, and I see your very nice cargo theme have similar efect in menu. ahaha do you think i stole that from you? I am an honest guy. Hey, this is jquery I used in the theme http://mottie.github.com/Kwicks/ and I am improved it.  ;D You can use firebug and look inside, there is all codes made ​​by the LGF team.   8)

ARG01

Quote from: rocknroller on November 23, 2011, 01:48:07 PM

ARG

I am looked your themes, and I see your very nice cargo theme have similar efect in menu. ahaha do you think i stole that from you? I am an honest guy. Hey, this is jquery I used in the theme http://mottie.github.com/Kwicks/ and I am improved it.  ;D You can use firebug and look inside, there is all codes made ​​by the LGF team.   8)

Easy there big fella. I did not accuse you of any wrong doing. If I did, please show me where. I simply stated that it looked familiar.

;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

rocknroller

Quote from: ARG on November 23, 2011, 02:21:46 PM
Quote from: rocknroller on November 23, 2011, 01:48:07 PM

ARG

Easy there big fella. I did not accuse you of any wrong doing. If I did, please show me where. I simply stated that it looked familiar.

;)

okay pal, I guess, that is good intentions. ;D appreciate your comment as a professional, thanks for it.

sorry, so far, and I remember you as agood guy. When I think through I do not think you're a bad thought.
:D

ARG01

Believe me, if I suspect any wrong doing I will be the first to let you know and will have no problem in doing so. But yes, I am a good guy. At least that's what my mommy tells me.  ;D

Akyhne

Looks good, but somehow needs some polishing.

rocknroller

Quote from: Akyhne on November 27, 2011, 06:01:53 PM
Looks good, but somehow needs some polishing.

ahaha, tnx what kind of polishing?

Advertisement: