News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Why is the "grid effect" missing from multiple Child Board listings?

Started by norepli, December 04, 2011, 11:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norepli

Hello,

Why do Child Boards look different than other boards? Is there a reason for this (see below). The grid effect is missing and the orange font seems to be slightly bigger than the parent board (or maybe it is just my imagination). I noticed this on 2.0 and now it is the same way on 2.01.

The screenshot below is from your forum:

I would reaaly love to get that grid look and maybe shrink the font a bit as well. Any help or explanation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for listening,

norepli

Sir Osis of Liver

That's what it looks like in default Curve.  What are you seeing?

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

norepli

Hi Krash,

I guess I did not explain myself properly. Mine looks exactly like that too. Buy why do multiple Child Board listings look different than multiple boards that are listed directly under a Category? It seems like the grid effect is missing from the Child Boards that is present in the boards under a regular category.

Thanks for your help.

norepli

Sir Osis of Liver

Ok, I see it now.  You're referring to the white border between the background blocks.  Never noticed the difference before (old eyes are shot :P).  I'll tinker with it when I'm back on tonight.

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

norepli

Hi Krash,

Yes... that's it! Thank you for your intent to look at it. I'll watch for your response.

Best regards,

norepli

Illori

in your themes index.css

Code (find) Select
table.table_list td, table.table_list th
{
padding: 5px;
}

Code (replace) Select
table.table_list td, table.table_list th
{
padding: 5px;
border-bottom: 2px solid white;
}

Code (find) Select
.table_frame .table_list td.icon, .table_frame .table_list td.info, .table_frame .table_list td.stats
{
border-right: 2px solid white;
}

Code (replace) Select

.table_frame .table_list td.icon, .table_frame .table_list td.info, .table_frame .table_list td.stats
{
border-right: 2px solid white;
border-bottom: 2px solid white;
}

norepli

Hi Illori,

Thank you so much! Your fix worked perfectly. Hopefully this will be a permanent change in future releases too.

Best regards,

norepli

Advertisement: