Auto resize Images' problem

Started by eric1234, December 05, 2011, 04:47:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric1234

I got a new problem. Basically i was using the Resize Images To Fit Screen (http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1769) mod for my forum to auto resize large image. However, just suddenly, the mods just stop working ,is like it is malfunction >.>

Then i uninstall, delete and reinstall again, the problem still persist.

I also came to know that there are a built-in feature in SMF 2.0.1 to auto resize the image which in the "layout" , so i went there and set it, however, that feature too appeared to be malfunction as my images still oversize in the threads.

After that,  i went to try another mod, which were nCode Image Resizer (http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1197) , and it also not functioning  :'(

Mind to help me out on what is happening to my forum? >.< The reason i did not go to the mod support page because there seem to be no mod support page and the author also inactive for some times edi, therefore, unable to reach.
My Webpage

Thank you.

kat

Quote from: eric1234 on December 05, 2011, 04:47:31 AMunable to reach.
My Webpage

Just to put a spanner in the works, I can see your site perfectly.

QuoteAnime

Discuss the latest news, rumours and views concerning the global anime community and beyond.   
308 Posts
27 Topics    
Re: [MULTI] Kyoukai Senj...
by kienseng
on Today at 05:06:19 PM
Child Boards: Direct Download
   Manga Chat

Chat and share your favourite manga here by providing us links , pictures and everything.   
105 Posts
10 Topics    
Re: What are your genres...
by seffrine
on November 18, 2011, 09:38:09 PM
   Anime Art Gallery

Good at drawing? Editing pictures of anime? Show off your talents and skills here.   
229 Posts
16 Topics    
Re: Anime wallpaper
by lunn1986
on November 25, 2011, 01:09:16 PM
   Dramas & Movies

Let's talk the latest blockbuster movies as well as your favourite dramas here !    
69 Posts
4 Topics    
Re: Marry stayed out all...
by ChipiChan
on September 03, 2011, 03:32:59 AM

Have you tried a different browser?

eric1234

I mean the author unable to reach. :)

Yeah, i have tried Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox as well as IE 8. all the 3 browser shown same result >.<

Check this thread

thread

Illori

have you tried posting in the mods support thread so that the author can help you?

Kays

I also came to know that there are a built-in feature in SMF 2.0.1 to auto resize the image which in the "layout" , so i went there and set it, however, that feature too appeared to be malfunction as my images still oversize in the threads.

I don't know about the problem with the mod. But when this is enabled, it sizes posted images by using html. Which is done at the time of posting. So it won't affect images in existing threads, just new ones.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

eric1234

Er.. no. Because the  Resize Images To Fit Screen's support thread seem to be inactive. While the nCode Image Resizer mod, i just used it today, therefore, havent post on their support thread.

I see. >.<

Anyway, i suspect it was the new Spoiler mod that i recently installed, because someone complained in the Resize Images to Fit Screen's support thread that the mods was not compatible with spoiler, when insert images in spoiler, it wont show the images in the spoiler. Therefore, i uninstalled my old Spoiler mod and installed another spoiler mod which work perfectly fine when insert images.

It is once i install this spoiler mod then such problem occur >.<

The old Spoiler i installed, Spoiler Tag (http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=195)

The new one which work perfectly fine but affected the auto image resize, BBC Spoiler SMFSimple
(http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3178)

Unfortunately, i unable to confirm that whether the new Spoiler Mods I installed was the main cause of the problem or not.  :-\

So what should i do?

Illori

post in the mods support thread so that the author can help you, we dont support mods.

eric1234

Quote from: Illori on December 05, 2011, 06:56:04 AM
post in the mods support thread so that the author can help you, we dont support mods.
but now is post in which mods support thread? O.O Spoiler mod support thread or auto image resize mod support thread? >.<

Illori

you could try in both as it could be a conflict and either author may know why.

RasmusDJ

how did this end, and where did you post the next message, i need it aswell.

Advertisement: