Curve theme Variations or Clones

Started by IchBin™, December 05, 2011, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin™

With the changes to the theme guidelines where we have not allowed curve variation/clone themes into the mod site, I'd like to take a second to give a quick clarification on this rule.

The purpose we made this rule is because of the script in this topic that allows you to make curve color variations.

So in essence, if you can make the theme with the script in that topic or if you create an identical theme with just color gradients, it won't be allowed on the customize site. If you customize your theme in a way that cannot be done with that script, feel free to submit it to the customization site.

-IchBin

IchBin™        TinyPortal

Acrodox

What if I change the icons and buttons and tons of other stuff. Can I still submit?

XAVIER.

Quote from: Acrodox on April 21, 2012, 11:24:02 PM
What if I change the icons and buttons and tons of other stuff. Can I still submit?

Yo tambien tengo esta dúda, Yo ya tengo uno casi listo & e cambiado un monton de cosas

Mi Foro simple-foro.com [nofollow]

DoDevil

any one i want to download theme SMF   
But I Don't Know Website Download   You can Help Me?

This My Website
hxxp://deklaos.com/index.php

I Use Theme Skinmod.  I Want To Download More Theme

Gary

Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

Antechinus

Quote from: IchBin™ on December 05, 2011, 04:02:45 PM
With the changes to the theme guidelines where we have not allowed curve variation/clone themes into the mod site, I'd like to take a second to give a quick clarification on this rule.

The purpose we made this rule is because of the script in this topic that allows you to make curve color variations.

So in essence, if you can make the theme with the script in that topic or if you create an identical theme with just color gradients, it won't be allowed on the customize site. If you customize your theme in a way that cannot be done with that script, feel free to submit it to the customization site.

-IchBin

Just noting that apparently the ColorizeIt site no longer supports SMF. It seems to be only doing XF and phpBB now.

Advertisement: