SMF MediaWiki integration released

Started by SleePy, December 05, 2011, 11:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donkenoji

Strict Standards: Declaration of Auth_SMF::allowPropChange() should be compatible with AuthPlugin::allowPropChange($prop = '') in /path_to_wiki/extensions/Auth_SMF.php on line 410

Is the last one, that is printed.

emanuele

Try changing:
public function allowPropChange($prop)
with:
public function allowPropChange($prop = '')

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

PhuriousGeorge

Posted this issue on a separate thread, but thought I'd try my luck here

I setup the Wiki and swear I followed the instructions for the bridge to a "t" and I keep 500'ing. Turned on error debugging on my server and appears this is the issue:

PHP Strict Standards:  Declaration of Auth_SMF::modifyUITemplate() should be compatible with AuthPlugin::modifyUITemplate(&$template, &$type) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wiki\extensions\Auth_SMF.php on line 410
PHP Strict Standards:  Declaration of Auth_SMF::allowPropChange() should be compatible with AuthPlugin::allowPropChange($prop = '') in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wiki\extensions\Auth_SMF.php on line 410
PHP Strict Standards:  Declaration of Auth_SMF::initUser() should be compatible with AuthPlugin::initUser(&$user, $autocreate = false) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wiki\extensions\Auth_SMF.php on line 410

Any clue where I've gone wrong?

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=498305.0

emanuele

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

PhuriousGeorge

Quote from: emanuele on March 18, 2013, 05:43:01 PM
Try changing:
public function allowPropChange($prop)
with:
public function allowPropChange($prop = '')

That appears to have worked! Page loaded at least. On to testing authentication.

Thanks!

JohnMcCreedy

Hello, I followed these instructions to the letter after installing the latest MediaWiki (I also have SMF 2.0.4) on the same domain as SMF and it just does not work. When you attempt to log in using your forum credentials it says "username cannot be found".  Now this is the third one I've tried and all of them have the same problem - it just does not recognise your forum username/password.

Kindred

you can not install in the same DIRECTORY!
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

JohnMcCreedy

Quote from: Kindred on March 26, 2013, 04:10:18 PM
you can not install in the same DIRECTORY!

Sorry I meant something different (I meant the same domain). It's in its own directory.

JohnMcCreedy

emanuele

Well, there is not much I can tell you, which version of the bridge did you download?
I posted few tweaks for MW 1.20.3 in the last couple of pages, did you try any of them?

1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

donkenoji

Notice: Undefined index: smf_member_id in /path_to_wiki/extensions/Auth_SMF.php on line 1024

Comes up when a user first logs in or is created.  Apparently, it's not reading the groups either; as they are not getting the proper permissions.  Any thoughts?

Food for Thought, my settings config:
# This requires a user be logged into the wiki to make changes.
$wgGroupPermissions['*']['edit'] = false; // MediaWiki Setting

# If you experience the issue where you appear to be logged in
# eventhough you are logged out then disable the page cache.
#$wgEnableParserCache = false;
#$wgCachePages = false;

# SMF Authentication
# To get started you only need to configure wgSMFPath.
# The rest of the settings are optional for advanced features.
# Relative path to the forum directory from the wiki
# Do not put a trailing /
# Example: /public_html/forum and /public_html/wiki -> ../forum
$wgSMFPath = "../smf";

# Use SMF's login system to automatically log you in/out of the wiki
# This works best if you are using SMF database sessions (default).
# Make sure "Use database driven sessions" is checked in the
# SMF Admin -> Server Settings -> Feature Configuration section
# NOTE: Make sure to configure the $wgCookieDomain below
$wgSMFLogin = true;
$wgCookieDomain = 'mycookiedomain.com';

# Members in these SMF groups will not be allowed to sign into wiki.
# This is useful for denying access to wiki and a easy anti-spam
# method.  The group ID, which can be found in the url (;group=XXX)
# when viewing the group from the administrator control panel.
$wgSMFDenyGroupID = array(80, 22, 67);

# Grant members of this SMF group(s) access to the wiki
# NOTE: The wgSMFDenyGroupID group supersedes this.
$wgSMFGroupID = array(87);

# Grant members of this SMF group(s) wiki sysop privileges
# NOTE: These members must be able to login to the wiki
$wgSMFAdminGroupID = array(1, 85);

# SMF to wiki group translation.  This allows us to assign wiki groups
# to those in certain SMF groups.
$wgSMFSpecialGroups = array(
  // SMF Group ID => Wiki group name,
1 => 'bureaucrat'
);

# THIS MUST BE ADDED.  This prevents direct access to the Auth file.
define('SMF_IN_WIKI', true);

# Load up the extension
require_once "$IP/extensions/Auth_SMF.php";
$wgAuth = new Auth_SMF();

emanuele

1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Kindred

and you still have not answered emanuele's other questions...

Quote from: emanuele on March 28, 2013, 10:42:31 AM
... which version of the bridge did you download?
I posted few tweaks for MW 1.20.3 in the last couple of pages, did you try any of them?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

JohnMcCreedy

Well, there is not much I can tell you, which version of the bridge did you download?

This one: hxxp:github.com/SimpleMachines/smf-mw-auth [nonactive]. I tried another one but it was apparently riddled with bugs. Apparently it's not grabbing the cookies despite cookies being activated. It's been tested in Firefox, IE and Chrome.

Just to be clear as well, I'm the forum/wiki owner but the person who was trying to implement this is a professional web developer.

Kindred

do you have subdomain independent cookies turned on in SMF? (and local cookies turned off)

and did yoju apply the tweaks that emanuele posted?
Слaва
Украинi

donkenoji

Quote from: Kindred on March 28, 2013, 11:03:02 AM

Pardon me, emanuele and I did a bit of trouble shooting on the .20 version last week; didn't know I had pending questions to answer from him.

MediaWiki

Regarding:
Notice: Undefined index: smf_member_id in /path_to_wiki/extensions/Auth_SMF.php on line 1024

JohnMcCreedy

Quote from: Kindred on March 28, 2013, 11:12:30 AM
do you have subdomain independent cookies turned on in SMF? (and local cookies turned off)

and did yoju apply the tweaks that emanuele posted?

No and yes and not entirely sure, in that order (I'll ask the guy that's helping me, later) :)

Forget the tweaks for the moment, should independent cookies be turned on?

donkenoji

Quote from: donkenoji on March 28, 2013, 11:13:16 AM
Quote from: Kindred on March 28, 2013, 11:03:02 AM

Pardon me, emanuele and I did a bit of trouble shooting on the .20 version last week; didn't know I had pending questions to answer from him.

MediaWiki

Regarding:

I commented out the line
$wgHooks['UserSaveOptions'][] = 'wfProfileSMFID';
... and the error goes away, however; my groups aren't updating.  Users can login and authenticate, but it doesn't properly seem to be grabbing groups.

Advertisement: