News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Pie Chart for Poll results

Started by meetdilip, December 06, 2011, 05:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meetdilip

Using SimplePortal 2.3.4. Any ways to show a pie chart like result after voting on the poll. Now it shows just a no. under the option like

Any ways to do it like

If not using Simple Portal, any other method ?

Illori

since that seems related to your portal, you should post in the portals support thread/forum.

Oldiesmann

Years ago there was actually a mod that would do that (it's still on the mod site even), but it hasn't been updated in 6 years and its author hasn't been active on here in a long time either.

I'll take a look at it later and see if it's possible to update it for 2.0.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

meetdilip

Dwev

Quote from: Oldiesmann on December 06, 2011, 08:34:06 AM
Years ago there was actually a mod that would do that (it's still on the mod site even), but it hasn't been updated in 6 years and its author hasn't been active on here in a long time either.

I'll take a look at it later and see if it's possible to update it for 2.0.

I know this a (very) old thread, but I was actually also looking for a way to have batter looking polls, both on the forum itself and on SimplePortal.

Maybe the rekindling of this thread might bring that about?

vbgamer45

This would be a nice idea I agree to view the results
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Steve

As this thread is 6 years old and related to Simple Portal specifically, I'm closing this. If you want a mod that would do what you want you can post a request in Mod Requests. If you'd like it to be a core feature, post in the Feature Requests board.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: