News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

markItUp! for SMF

Started by Bugo, December 15, 2011, 06:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eloz

Yes, I run hooks.php now, as you wrote. Still lack of settings.

Bugo

Show your ManageSettings.php
Also, show the content of these variables in your smf_settings table (database): integrate_pre_include and integrate_pre_load.

eloz

I sent you ManageSettings.php on PM.

And from database:

integrate_pre_include
$sourcedir/Subs-Tapatalk.php,$sourcedir/LikePosts/LikePosts.php,$sourcedir/GoogleAnalytics.php,$sourcedir/OharaYTEmbed.php,$sourcedir/Subs-YASM.php,$sourcedir/Optimus/Class-Optimus.php,$sourcedir/Class-MarkitUp.php

integrate_pre_load
Optimus::hooks,MarkitUp::hooks

Bugo

Did you try to install the mod on a fresh test SMF?
Or try to guess which of the installed mods conflicts with it. For example, try removing Like Posts.

Looking

Installed this mod, no errors, but no settings are being shown in admin. Checked both custom and default themes.

Plus

when i run hooks.php page gone white ! nothing happen.

maglix04

Quote from: Looking on June 11, 2019, 10:31:10 AM
Installed this mod, no errors, but no settings are being shown in admin.
Idem, don't work.

GL700Wing

The issue of the settings option not being displayed in  Admin Center -> Modification Settings -> Miscellaneous  is caused by a mismatch of the filename stored in the variable  'integrate_pre_include'  in  'smf_settings'  in the database and the actual name of the file that is copied to the ./Sources folder/directory.

The filename stored in the database is Class-MarkitUp.php and the actual name of the file is Class-MarkItUp.php - note the actual name of the file has a capital 'I' in it.

As the filename is case-sensitive the easiest work-around is to copy (or rename) the file in the  ./Sources  folder/directory to the filename stored in the database as this will allow the mod to be uninstalled.

To copy the file in  ./Sources:
cp -p Class-MarkItUp.php Class-MarkitUp.php

To rename the file in  ./Sources:
mv Class-MarkItUp.php Class-MarkitUp.php
Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful ...

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

Bugo

Big thanks for this catch, I'll update the mod today.

Yoksven

Thanks for the mod, I like it a lot better then the basic editor in 2.0.17.

I don't know much of javascript or php (I can a basic function in php, but only copy paste in js), but there are a couple of small changes that I would like to make, maybe someone could help me to figure out how to do it. I only want two things:

• Make it so when pasting a url it wouldn't ask for hyperlink text, instead it would use the highlighted text as hyperlink text (or nothing, if nothing is highlighted)
  • Make dropdown menus show up on click and not on hover (I know that clicking has it's own function, but I'm okay sacrificing it)
I don't need this to be an option within the mod, I just want to figure out how to make edits to make these things happen. I will appreciate any help on the matter.

Also it is possible to have this editor in "quick modify" instead of the bare bones one?

Yoksven

Ok. I'm calling off my request. A friend of mine helped me to make both of those things happen.

iRablap

It presents errors in 2.0.17, when the MOD is installed, the web is blank.

Advertisement: