News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Ohara YouTube Embed

Started by Suki, December 21, 2011, 03:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babisim

hello /
i  use this mod Ohara YouTube Embed in my vb smf
this link of mod
link
i add video in post it is all black screen just with youtube with vemo no probleme
note : the problme   just in the post smf version 2.0.1.0
                 thank for help me

Irisado

Babism, I've merged your topic with the mod support topic, as this is where you need to ask questions when you have an issue with a mod :).
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

babisim

hello
please help me   sweet Suki i instamm smf v 2.0.1.0  :(
i use you  mod    i hav problem th  video you tube it is all black  in the  post
you can hepl me for resols this problem.
N.B: the védeo vemo it is good ready.

thankx

babisim

Quote from: Irisado on November 15, 2015, 06:01:28 AM
Babism, I've merged your topic with the mod support topic, as this is where you need to ask questions when you have an issue with a mod :).
thank you  Irisado

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

c0m4r1

Hello
I used ohara mod since about 2013 and everything was ok, lastly i decided to upgrade mod to help users adding new video and after upgrading mu admin page doesnt work. only mysite_com/admin doesnt work, if i choose any of the admin page it works but main admin dashboard doesnt.
On all tested browsers i get internal error 500.
Now i dont know what to do now :/ Should i delete the mod and install some old version ? where should i look for some errors ? In apache log i couldnt find anything related to /admin path

Suki

There is no /admin page in SMF

Just use your FTP program to change the permissions to whatever page you want back to 755 or whatever permission level your server is configured at.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

LOPar

He meant http://forum.name/index.php?action=admin [nofollow]. Mod creates error500 on that page, but other admin pages work perfect.

Suki

Its a permissions thing, something that happens on very picky hosts, my current hosts its also like that  but I cannot really figure it out why only this mod triggers those 500 errors.

I use a similar structure across all my mods, normalization and all that stuff, meaning I use the same mod/folder structure on all my mods and yet this is the only one who has this permissions issues.

Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Eli McGowan

Hi Suki,

Your mod worked fine for me as long as I had it installed, but after I uninstalled it, I've only got a 500 server error from my forum. What do you think happened, and how might I get my forum up and running again?

Suki

Hi and welcome to SMF.

Change your index.php permissions back to whatever your server needs, usually 644 for files on picky servers.

There should be some doc about FTP and permissions on the wiki to help you with that.

Eli McGowan

BlueHost and I both tried that, it didn't help.

Suki

Theres some file or dir with messed up permissions, index.php its the most common thats why I suggested it but also check any other file/dirs any FTP client should tell you the permissions for any file/dir,make sure they are set as 644 for files and 755 for directories.

Eli McGowan

BlueHost set all files to 644 and all directories to 755 as part of their diagnostic, it didn't help.

Suki

Whats your forum url?  Did you verify that your files are indeed with those permissions?

Eli McGowan

http://thekorribanoutpost.com [nofollow]

Just checked, took a while, but yeah.

Suki

OK, if permissions isn't the issue then theres a PHP error somewhere.

I just have the same error in my own site (ironically while trying to fix these pesky 500 permissions error in SMF 2.1) and all permissions were fine but there was a php error in a file totally unrelated to this mod.

So check your error_log, not the one form SMF but the one called error_log  that file should appear in your forum's root folder and can be opened by any text editor.

Take a look at it and see if there is any error logged there.

Eli McGowan

There are two different types of errors from today. The latter is repeated about a hundred times:

Quote[02-Jan-2016 15:32:28 Africa/Abidjan] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home3/***/public_html/sith/Sources/Errors.php on line 346

[02-Jan-2016 21:25:49 Africa/Abidjan] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function OYTE_Preparse() in /home3/***/public_html/sith/Sources/Subs.php on line 928

Suki

Yep, that should be the one causing this whole issue, attach your /Sources/Subs.php file

I also edited out your name from the path you provided.

Eli McGowan

And how does one go about that? I'm very new to the manual side of things, for eight years I let a co-admin do the php and css, this is my first solo venture with SMF.

Thanks for the edit.

Advertisement: