'Mark Read' not working on mobile device

Started by ziycon, December 22, 2011, 05:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziycon

The 'Mark Read' function within a board doesn't seem to work when specifically using a Samsung Wave mobile device, not sure if its the same with other mobile devices.

Robert.

What SMF version are you using? What mods did you installed? Does it work on other mobile devices? Do you have a link to the forum this problem occurs? Does the same problem occur on this forum?

NanoSector

What version of Bada? What version of Dolphin? What other browsers does this occur in on your Wave (if you have any)?
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

ziycon

Version:
SMF 2.0.1,

Mods:
Spoiler Tag

Not sure about other mobile devices, http://www.ufoi.org/forum/, never tried it on this forum as it was deleted topics using the 'archive' deleted topics.

Bada Version:

NanoSector

Quote from: ziycon on December 22, 2011, 11:27:41 AM
Version:
SMF 2.0.1,

Mods:
Spoiler Tag

Not sure about other mobile devices, http://www.ufoi.org/forum/, never tried it on this forum as it was deleted topics using the 'archive' deleted topics.

Bada Version:
Time to update to Bada 2.0. What model of the Wave series do you have?
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

emanuele

ziycon were you using the link or the quick moderation?

Additionally: "full version" or maybe wap/2, imode, other? And default theme?

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

ziycon

Quote from: emanuele on April 29, 2012, 05:48:39 PM
ziycon were you using the link or the quick moderation?

Additionally: "full version" or maybe wap/2, imode, other? And default theme?
I can't remember but I'll have a look this morning and see if I can replicate it again.

Trekkie101

ziycon any luck with the testing of this again?

Arantor

Since this has been over a year and no further response, and multiple versions of things have come and gone, I'm going to close this - because any flare up would require complete retesting in the currently-not-behaving browsers not the ones from a year ago...

Advertisement: