Calendar event edit with calendar title and event edit screen on 1 page

Started by OCJ, December 14, 2011, 12:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OCJ

Way back when I set up smf ... not that long ago, I was presented with an option of displaying the calendar edit details and event details on 1 page or 2 pages.

Now when I click 'post event' or a date on the calendar, I basically get 2 lines = Event title and event options. After submitting this it opens the event edit page. As those previous options are on that page it seems like a waste - better do all on 1 page.

On a recent install of smf on another site I get all the event edit options on one page ... better for me.

I can't, for the life of me, find how to switch that back in settings - where is it!?

Andy

Chas Large

Admin > Forum > Calendar > Calendar Settings, Uncheck Allow events not linked to posts :)
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

OCJ

Ah yes... makes sense. Its a handy little thing for posting advance notes/notices... but it will have to go I think. Thanks for that  :)

Nice to see  the event register mods - hope there will be more calendar mods in the future.

Chas Large

My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Advertisement: