News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Member Group Icons

Started by Tarissa, January 07, 2012, 08:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hcfwesker

You needed to install a fresh Display.template.php on the CORE theme before installing the MODs.  I didnt realize you were only on 2.0.1 , I thought you were on a lower version and would have required the "large" update package which would have installed all fresh files.

Tarissa

It worked! I didn't have to delete the mods though. I just replaced my display.template file with a fresh one and then added back a couple of the codes we'd altered.  It's back now.

Thanks so much for your help!

hcfwesker

Very nice.  Yeah, only edits you need to make for those added MODs would be anything edited in that one file. :)  Glad it's all sorted.

Zurascape

Hey guys, I was wondering, I am only seeing my icon in the "users online" block, everywhere else I can not see it, but i have all the "hide" boxes unchecked.. so yea, please help,

Kindred

ummm...

1- this thread is a year and a half old
2- this thread is marked as solved.
3- please open your own thread and clearly explain your problem (however, do note that admins can always see all users, whether they are marked invisible or not)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: