News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Critical databse error on post.php - info provided

Started by wynnyelle, January 08, 2012, 10:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wynnyelle

Oh boy do I. And then some.

I actually posted up a quad-set of errors that got generated from somewhere in profiles earlier today. Think I put it on that mod's thread. Hoping that the set of 4 instant errors would help reveal some clues to that.

Here:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=298641.msg3249217#msg3249217

wynnyelle

If that doesn't help I now have this:

| 2931558 | warrior_acorn | localhost | warrior_smf | Query | 174 | Locked | SELECT mem.*, IFNULL(a.id_attach, 0) AS id_attach, a.filename, a.attachment_type,
IFNULL(sub.id |
| 2931559 | warrior_acorn | localhost | warrior_smf | Query | 173 | Locked | SELECT mem.*, IFNULL(a.id_attach, 0) AS id_attach, a.filename, a.attachment_type,
IFNULL(sub.id |
| 2931560 | warrior_acorn | localhost | warrior_smf | Query | 173 | Locked | SELECT mem.*, IFNULL(a.id_attach, 0) AS id_attach, a.filename, a.attachment_type,
IFNULL(sub.id |
| 2931561 | warrior_acorn | localhost | warrior_smf | Query | 173 | Locked | SELECT mem.*, IFNULL(a.id_attach, 0) AS id_attach, a.filename, a.attachment_type,
IFNULL(sub.id |
| 2931562 | warrior_acorn | localhost | warrior_smf | Query | 173 | Locked | SELECT mem.*, IFNULL(a.id_attach, 0) AS id_attach, a.filename, a.attachment_type,
IFNULL(sub.id |
| 2931563 | warrior_acorn | localhost | warrior_smf | Query | 171 | Locked | SELECT mem.*, IFNULL(a.id_attach, 0) AS id_attach, a.filename, a.attachment_type,
IFNULL(sub.id |
| 2931564 | warrior_acorn | localhost | warrior_smf | Query | 171 | Locked | SELECT
c.id_cat, c.name AS cat_name,
b.id_board, b.name AS board_name, b.description,
CASE |
| 2931565 | warrior_acorn | localhost | warrior_smf | Query | 170 | Locked | SELECT mem.*, IFNULL(a.id_attach, 0) AS id_attach, a.filename, a.attachment_type,
IFNULL(sub.id |

Anyone? If someone knows how to fix these I'll  be very grateful for the help. Just need to be steered in the right direction.

Edit:

These mail errors are coming from all over the place, and they make no sense:

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this member Loner
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this IP address xxxxx
  Reverse chronological order of list Today at 10:27:50 PM
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this session xxxxx
Apply Filter: Only show the errors of this type Type of error: General
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://warriorcatsrpg.com/ignoretopic/d56e8978b,940ea527be0d3361309518e277635e65/warriors-free-roleplay/twolegsfoxes-and-dogs-are-raiding-riverclan-camp-all-cats-welcome-331896.0.html
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
Ran into problems sending Mail. Error: 501 <>: missing or malformed local part

It says it is a guest that received the error, how can a guest be getting email or trying to get email? My error log is filled with these, they come in several a minute.

kat

I'm not ignoring this one, GS.

None of it makes any sense, to me, either. :(

wynnyelle

That's fine.
Live made me a diff file of my site. Did you want me to PM or email it to you? Maybe it would shed some light on all of this.

I don't want to attach it as it could be a security risk, I don't know.

Illori

it is no more a security risk then running your site on old code with security risks in it. but we requested your files so we can go from there which may be easier for us to work with then a diff.

wynnyelle

Thank you again, that would be fine. I do have my files zipped, I manually downloaded sources folder, SSI and one other in public html, and my themes folder files.  Did you want me to email them to you?

Illori

as long as they do not include your settings.php file that would be fine, and i can forward it to K@.

and please dont include any attachments.

wynnyelle

They are zip files; how would I send them without attaching them? I'm sorry, I'm not trying to argue I'm just not sure what to do.

Settings.php what folder is that normally in? I could check and see if it got included.

Illori

well my email address is in my signature and the settings.php file is in the main smf folder along with SSI.php etc.

wynnyelle

In public HTML? No I only included 2 files form there, settings is not one of them.

They are zipped, as there are a couple hundred files or something. I'd need to send them as attachments. Would this be okay? If not, let me know what would be.

Thank you again.

Illori

sure that should be fine, as long as it is not including your forums attachments ;)

wynnyelle

Oh, you mean like, sending you my whole lovely database full of cat posts. :) No, this is php files I manually downloaded for Live to make his diff file from. I'll go send you these from my gmail.

kat

Actually, looking at that second list of errors, it doesn't seem to be for a guest. It's for someone named "loner" and the error was because he/she "Ran into problems sending Mail". Error: 501 <>: missing or malformed local part.

So, I wonder who he was trying to mail...

Illori

kat

wynnyelle

they shouldn't be trying to email anyone. Guests should have no access to member emails at all.

Guests are called loners on my forum, so anything labelled loner is a guest.

Illori I have sent the files. :)

Illori

kat

It was loner, not a guest, looking at that error.

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this member Loner
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this IP address xxxxx
     Reverse chronological order of list Today at 10:27:50 PM
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this session xxxxx
Apply Filter: Only show the errors of this type Type of error: General
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://warriorcatsrpg.com/ignoretopic/d56e8978b,940ea527be0d3361309518e277635e65/warriors-free-roleplay/twolegsfoxes-and-dogs-are-raiding-riverclan-camp-all-cats-welcome-331896.0.html
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
Ran into problems sending Mail. Error: 501 <>: missing or malformed local part

wynnyelle

Certainly.

1. WYSIWYG Quick Reply 2.1 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
2. SMFShop 3.1.6.1 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
3. Global Headers Footers 2.0 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
4. Sitemap 2.1.2 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
5. Bookmarks 2.3 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
6. Spoiler Tag 0.7.2 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
7. PM to New Members 1.2 [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
8. Default Avatar 2.1 [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
9. SMF Multi Quote 1.1.2 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
10. Post Template Mod 0.1.3 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
11. SA Shop 0.4.7 [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
12. Switch Permissions 1.0 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
13. Member Awards 2.2.1 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
14. Pretty URLs Extras 1.0 [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
15. SubAccounts Mod 1.0.1 [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
16. Double Post Stopper 1.1 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
17. Pretty URLs 1.0RC2a [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
18. Pretty URLs Reverter 1.0 [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
19. Ignore Topics 1.0 [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
20. SMF Staff Page 1.7 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
21. Subaccount Shop 1.0 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
22. SimpleSEF 1.0.3 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
23. Curve_centered_menu 1.1 [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
24. YouTube BBCode 2.6 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
25. SimpleAds 1.0.1 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
26. Install & Uninstall Mods Quickly 1.3 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
27. RSS Feed Poster 2.2 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
28. SMF Member Color Link (SMF 2.0 RC4) 1.0 [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
29. Justify BBCode 2.3.1 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
30. Ultimate Profile 0.9.1 [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]

Also YAGAM was installed, can't get rid of its code now without breaking the forums. 

Users online Today and Active users in last 24 hours also used to be used. Both uninstalled, code may be lurking in there.

K: On my forum, the word "guest" is replaced by "loner." I will look though. But these errors happen thousands a day all the time.

Advertisement: