IUMQ - Install & Uninstall Mods Quickly (Fully Hook!)

Started by Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail, August 08, 2010, 08:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninja ZX-10RR

It doesn't happen with any other mod though, at least AFAIK... If I install it again it messes the list up again by moving the previous version there again :/
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

1.5.0m is different from 1.4 version. The latest version will supersede the older version. That is very normal to me.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Didn't know it was default behaviour it never happened to me before... Well it works as intended then.
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Good to hear it is working fine for now. If there is any error(s) do report. I am still fixing the fully hook version, if it is possible. If not, then, there will no upgrade until there is something new to add or there is something broken needed to be fixed.

By the way, normally, I didn't remove the older package from the mod page unless the new one is safer and better. Nor that I created a mod package that supports upgrading. Just have to uninstall the older one and re-install the latest one. Don't forget to backup whenever necessary.

Ninja ZX-10RR

I will be looking less often at this though since I am leaving so feel free to PM me if you need some help with testing or anything esle :) congrats for the update anyway. See you my friend :)

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Re-upgraded to fully hook mod.

#Changes Log

@Version 1.5.1
- Re-upgraded to be a fully hook mod with no file modification for SMF 2.0.x.

roza

Thank you @ahrasis for making and sharing this useful mod. I've got following errors on IUMQ.subs.php file(attached):
8: Undefined index: uninstall (on line 32)
8: Undefined index: package_installed_done (on lines 30, 31)
8: Undefined index: package_uninstall_done (on lines 24, 25)
8: Undefined index: package_delete (on line 27)
Would you please help me about this please?
Thanks in advance.

-Rock Lee-

@ahrasis very good work indeed  8) ... had a doubt in the file IUMQ.hooks.php on line 16 and 39 what does it say:

die('<b>Error:</b> Cannot install - please verify you put this file in the same place as SMF\'s SSI.php.');

echo 'Congratulations! You have successfully installed this mod!';

also I was not sure I translated and I'll leave if you need it:

die('<b>Error:</b> No se puede instalar - por favor, compruebe si este archivo esta en el mismo lugar que SMF y SSI.php.');

echo 'Felicitaciones! Se ah instalado con &eacute;xito este mod!';

And attach the file translated into Latin Spanish hope you serve ;D

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Will check the error later roza.

And thank you Rock Lee.

Advertisement: