News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

FancyBox 4 SMF

Started by Bugo, January 12, 2012, 04:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugo

Link to the mod

FancyBox is a tool that offers a nice and elegant way to add zooming functionality for images on your forum.

Features:
  • Works with inline (via img and attach tags) and attached images
  • Integrated slideshow
  • Traffic saving for guests (optional)

Available localizations:

mforum

a fantastic mod!!!

is there a way to exclude signature pictures from viewing?

Fussilet

very nice mod... thank for the mod...

Bugo

Quote from: mforum on January 13, 2012, 05:48:17 AM
a fantastic mod!!!

is there a way to exclude signature pictures from viewing?
What do you mean?

mforum

i mean that grabs all the picturers in page plus the members signature pictures

Bugo

This mod works with img tag. I don't know yet how to exclude signatures.

carlosdelarco

I just finished the spanish_es-utf8 translation of this mod. I just attached it to this message.

Regards!!

Bugo

Thanks, package is updated.

OCJ

Its great - much improved display of attached images... others (older ones) I tried didnt work so this is a step forward.

willerby

Nice mod, seems to work very well... Thanks
What type of washing machine is September?

An autumnatic. :)

Adrek

Where is displayed title (option "Title position")? Because I don't see this anywhere
/edit:
one more thing... If you enable thumbnails below slides then you can't use control panel, because thumbnails are on this panel:
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8403/obraz2op.png
Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

Bugo

And? You can change position to "Top".

Mick.

Very cool mod bro. Congrats! ;)

woolly bugger

Nicely done, but it's not working with ILA (InLine Attachments 1.11) where the code is..

[attachimg=1]
Dawn Patrol Every Day On the Hunt
[attachimg=2]
[attachimg=3]

Bugo

attachimg - Inline full-size image, without link. If you want use FancyBox with such images, replace all attachimg with attach. Then open Subs-FancyBox.php, find code
$(".attachments a[id^=link_]")
and replace with
$("a[id^=link_]")

InfoStrides

This mod should be examined again. It is affecting jQuery functions on my website.

I previously installed "Statistics in jQuery" mod and custom scripts which worked perfectly until I installed "FancyBox 4 SMF" Mod. When I uninstalled "FancyBox 4 SMF" Mod, honestly every other mods with jQuery fails to work well.

Today, I discovered it when I was working on "Featured Content Slider with jQuery" on my website. It worked well on local but failed to work on my forum. I thought it to be server issue but started to look for a fix for more than 8 hrs before stumbling across this post (http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=465651.msg3252667#msg3252667) on SMF. I now look into my case and re-installed "FancyBox 4 SMF" Mod, every worked fine. After, I uninstalled it again, the issues re-occured.

Please help, I need to uninstall "FancyBox 4 SMF" Mod without causing problems for my forum.

TheInfoStrides.com

Tomcraft

Quote from: Bugo on January 18, 2012, 08:44:43 PM
attachimg - Inline full-size image, without link. If you want use FancyBox with such images, replace all attachimg with attach. Then open Subs-FancyBox.php, find code
$(".attachments a[id^=link_]")
and replace with
$("a[id^=link_]")

This works great, thanks!

Is there a way to deactivate Fancybox for images in the index news section <div id="smfNews"> ? ???

Regards, Torsten

AllMassive

This Mod displays the Images very fast - nice !

Quote from: Bugo on January 13, 2012, 12:39:22 PM
This mod works with img tag. I don't know yet how to exclude signatures.

Yes - pls find a solution.

It would also be nice to have a on/off-swtich inside the Admin-Page to enable/disable the Mod completly.

Bugo

You can remove fancybox_bbc_codes function from Subs-FancyBox.php, in this case the mod will be work only with attachments.

Tomcraft

Great, thanks a lot!

Regards, Torsten

Advertisement: