News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

FancyBox 4 SMF

Started by Bugo, January 12, 2012, 04:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deroliver

Hi,
is it possible to display the file-name of attachments as description like the title-tag in the fancybox-gallery?
I know, that the alt-tag (title=xxx) works, but if pictures were uploaded by members they appear as attachments and here I've no possibility to add tags or title-descriptions.
I want to get the filename of the attachment and display it on the showed picture in fancybox.
Tnx
oliver

Antechinus

Ay up! Bug report! This mod doesn't check to see if jQuery is loaded elsewhere. :)

(Also, 1.8.1 is out of date)

Antechinus

Oh hey, nice update Bugo. You're a lifesaver. I needed that one. Thanks. :D

ForumMix

Have read through the thread but a lot has happened since the last update.

How do I change the image resolution in the appendix? I have set Maximum size of attachment directory (in KB) 2500 Maximum size of attachments for each post (in KB) 2500

Have also tried with other figures, but the picture is not enlarged. I use a picture cough and paste BB Code. Bildhosten has 250px high.

Attaching image on an image which is not displayed in a large size. I want to increase the resolution of the image.

Picture of how it looks in the admin panel and Fancybox.

I would like if possible to increase the image resolution when you put a wire image using an image host as eg imgbox.

Now, the image is too small. I have searched in vain among the files but can not find anything. Is this possible? If so, how?

ForumMix

No one can help me by telling you how to make the image larger if you use an image host?

SoLoGHoST

Yet another Site I created.  This 1 uses Fancybox also, but made even better use of it in the Photo Gallery here:  http://www.odebrechtaward.com/winners-2015/

In conjunction with jQueryUI, it's even beautiful on Mobile Devices :)

KENT10000

Hi,

When I select  "Display thumbnails below slides"  automatically takes the top value.

I want to be able to use the bottom value.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks.

Bugo

Try new version => 0.5.5.1

KENT10000

Thanks Bugo.

I really like this mod, The presentation is excellent.

BUT It has its faults:

1. Control panel position:  TOP only works. BOTTOM NO work.

2. Control panel position + Display thumbnails below slides  in BOTTOM

The control panel is below the thumbnails, And the control panel can not be used.

3. Title position (float, inside slide, outside slide, over slide.)  He is not observed to do anything.

Thanks Again..

landyvlad

Quote from: SoLoGHoST on September 06, 2016, 08:18:19 PM
Yet another Site I created.  This 1 uses Fancybox also, but made even better use of it in the Photo Gallery here:  http://www.odebrechtaward.com/winners-2015/

In conjunction with jQueryUI, it's even beautiful on Mobile Devices :)

Hi - mobile device friendliness is a bugbear of mine at the moment so I am hoping that FB might be a solution.

What's  jQueryUI  ?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

SoLoGHoST

jQueryUI here:  https://jqueryui.com/

Fancybox is one of my fav lightbox plugins.  As far as carousels/sliders, the easiest and most mobile friendly 1 I know of is Slick:  http://kenwheeler.github.io/slick/ which has a ton of powerful settings.

SaltedWeb

Anyone wondering I installed this on 2.0.15, with a modified theme no issues very nice mod. I installed this along side the watermark mod no issues.
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

Leszko

Hi!
Your mod is very nice, thank you!  :)
It works also under android devices, but... there is one little thing to make it "mobile perfect".
In "full screen" mode it shows white belt on the right. It happens only when you have "Show thumbnails below slides" enabled and only with anroid devices.

First picture "normal review", second - review in "full screen mode". Is it possible to make thumbnails appear like in normal review under android?

Greetings !  :)

P.S
By the way. Information below is only for you to know.
When the picture is transparent it looks like this

May be there is possibility to change background colour with option?
SMF 2.0.15

jamesandersonicb

The nice mod seems to work very well.

woolly bugger

this mod used to work for me but now all I get when viewing the forum in a browser (Edge, IE, Chrome) is a download the image message.

Installed Mods

1. FancyBox 4 SMF 0.6.1
2. Automatic Attachment Rotation (and Resize) 5.7
3. GDPR Pro 2.0.2
4. PartyMembers 1.1
5. Post and PM Inline Attachments 6.1
6. WYSIWYG Quick Reply 2.3
7. dQuoteSelection 2.6.4
8. SMF 2.0.15 Update 1.0
9. SMF Gallery Lite 6.0
10. SMFPacks Shoutbox 1.1
11. Report BBCode 1.0
12. Google Analytics Code 1.5.1
13. Enhancements to recent posts 2.0.6
14. Hide Images from Guests 2.0
15. Responsive Curve 1.0.0
16. Simple Audio Video Embedder 4.1.4
17. Ad Seller Pro 2.5.4

Arskrigitsioniets

Always when I am on settings screen of the mod, I have +1 error in log after each refreshing of the page.

d3vcho

I've just installed the mod and can't replicate the issue.
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Arskrigitsioniets

Quote from: d3vcho(); on December 25, 2018, 07:39:02 AM
I've just installed the mod and can't replicate the issue.
You need to enter on this page and refresh it (mod settings > FancyBox). Did you do it?

Arskrigitsioniets

I have just installed clean SMF 2.0.15 version and installed this mod. I still see that error.

d3vcho

"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Advertisement: