News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Chemical

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, January 13, 2012, 10:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purrdeta

Seems I am having an issue with the upper right section that normally gives your details.  Here is a screenshot.

Deaks

did you install anymods? after the theme?
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

KRISHNA0007

its a combination of some harsh colours, thanks for share

sake cat

Hello I am having a little trouble styling this theme. for the life of me I cant style the footer I had it working threw firebug with some sort of CSS tweak then I meandered away to play with a background image and some how lost the code that worked before I got it on the server. Ive done a lot of tweaks but most of them have just been things like color and text. The only major change i made was i put min height on the content area and sucked the width of the content in a bit, down to 92%.

site is hxxp:www.sakecat.com [nonactive]

what I need to know exactly is how would i change the footer color & what php file holds the actual content for the footer I would like to add a static link back to my home page. Centered between the  two copyrights

jsharbour

Could not keep theme after testing. Replaces heading with "The Chemical Theme", which kind of defeats the purpose of having plug-in theme for a forum. I don't want to have to edit images to get it to work right. Thanks anyway though.

BCK

can this be added to 2.0.17 with ezportal or is there manual installs or tweaks needed? been awhile since any posts in here ?

shadav

Quote from: BCK on August 08, 2020, 04:04:50 PM
can this be added to 2.0.17 with ezportal or is there manual installs or tweaks needed? been awhile since any posts in here ?
it states that it's for 2.0.17....but yeah would probably need to modify the ezportal install for it to work as most themes do...easiest way to know is to try and install ezportal and see what if any errors it gives and then fix those....

BCK

already have ezportal installed, wanted to know if need to uninstall first, leave and install theme with ezportal already on default ?

vbgamer45

You can leave it installed.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

BCK

again my thx vbgamer, thought so,,not many themes it seems work with 2.0.17..so a bit paranoid to do one...lol..was thinking chemical for some color...but didnt want to mess up where I am so far...been to many years since i've done a site...thx again..if any recommendations on themes that work well in 2.017, let me know..

Arantor

The only reason they 'don't work' is because their authors haven't updated the page that says they work.

vbgamer45

Yeah, hopefully have an option to do major versions in the future on modsite/theme site
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

BCK

would be nice to see a few more,,,thx again all

efk

Never saw this theme before, looks interesting.

Advertisement: