News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Trio of errors on profile--full info provided.

Started by wynnyelle, January 15, 2012, 10:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

live627

If this doesn't keep the member rainbow colors, I think I'll be done with that part.

wynnyelle

lol. I wouldn't blame you. Even Nibogo said he wouldn't be able to do it, or would only be able to do it given a lot of time and money. Even if he has a lot of time, I don't have a lot of money. :P

I'll let you know how this one goes.

wynnyelle

It broke the forum completely:

Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /home/warrior/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 1682

live627

I can fix it alright, but if I try again, it will have to be on a test site.

wynnyelle

Don't worry about it...

I've begun the forum that our site's present data tables will be ported into once all our custom work is installed over there. I'm taking Illori's, yours and everyone else's advice and starting work on this upgrade project.

I will need help on getting those subaccount changes done...going to need everyone's help who did custom work for me in the past. I tied to install the basic subaaccounts mod that you built ours on, but it's apparently incompatible with 2.0..

live627

Subaccounts is compatible all right, just need to emulate 2.0 RC4. I can start and help you right now.

wynnyelle

OMG thank you so much.

I did try and fail to install them, but I figured that getting the basic mod to work won't be the true challenge, getting the subaccountsstuff to work just as you had it for our present site will be the challenge.

It's coming together well so far. I and HCF installed most of the standard mods already. Once the custom functions are also in place I can then begin the new theme and all of the smaller custom edits. We have a LOT, everything from taking ages and emails off both signup requirements and being visible options, to enabling guests to post without emails, to doing quite a few changes to the language file and custom tweaks all over the place cosmetically--mostly to remove unnecessary and/or redundant elements. I've been doing them for over a year so it will take quite some time.

Advertisement: