Contact page aka button

Started by Avid Gamer, January 26, 2012, 02:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avid Gamer

Would love to see a Contact page or button integral to forums, switchable as active or not and incorporating the Google recaptcha API.
Mess with the Best
Die like the Rest.

Mick.

The contact mod made by vbgamer uses recaptcha when recaptcha is installed and also smf's security questions.

Kindred

there are several contact us and staff page mods already....

as for google recaptcha...  that was broken by the spambots over a year ago. It's useless....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Avid Gamer

Wow I didn't  know the bots broke the Google captcha, I know about the mods, I used the very good VBGAMER contact page but was being flooded by potential spammers, so cut it off to guests (main reason for having it). Other mods to keep the spammers at bay in forums but not the contact pages.
Mess with the Best
Die like the Rest.

vbgamer45

Did you have reCaptcha enabled?
Or do you have an idea for a different captcha system to be used for the contact page.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Avid Gamer

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 26, 2012, 03:35:12 PM
Did you have reCaptcha enabled?
Or do you have an idea for a different captcha system to be used for the contact page.

You know what, I'll have to look and get back to you or maybe I should start another topic as this will stray too much.
Mess with the Best
Die like the Rest.

impreza

Other solutions are a logical question. Personally, I do not consider this to be useful in the core
Portal ToTemat.pl - treści w postaci artykułów i filmów tematycznych.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

impreza

contact site is not necessary - it can be modified
Portal ToTemat.pl - treści w postaci artykułów i filmów tematycznych.

Advertisement: