News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

How To solve .../index.php?PHPSESSID=ad32f3211bfc442cfb684435

Started by forumku, February 01, 2012, 10:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forumku

I created a new site using SMF and used pretty URL mod, simpleportal, and others mod.  I tried to submit my new site to search engine and got this message:

QuoteWarning: The URL you entered sent a redirect "Location: HEADER" response. Below are the redirect "Location: HEADER" responses sent by your Web server:
Redirect URL: myxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=ad32f3211bfc442cfb6844354ea436b5;wwwRedirect.

Redirection may and often does cause problems with search engines and is the reason for our warning. The report below is based on the information found at the final location and is the URL we recommend you use when submitting to search engines.
Note: During processing we found character(s) in the URL which are sometimes denied by some search engines. One or more of the following characters was found in the above URL:
', ?, #, >, <, (, ), \, ;

How to solve...sorry about my english...
thank u.

Storman™

I would dump pretty urls, more problems than it's worth IMHO.

If you want a good position in search engines then good relevant content a still a major factor. You have Simpleportal as well so you can add additional content with that mod.

forumku

I Unistall pretty urls but still use simpelportal..

I click the hompage for the firts time....the result:
/index.php?PHPSESSID=3ce7e34d6ce5d00e59fb0e53ca638e55&

I click forum: the result:
..../index.php?PHPSESSID=3c395054515866c0d107158b141490a5&action=forum

Storman™

QuoteI click the hompage for the firts time....the result:
/index.php?PHPSESSID=3ce7e34d6ce5d00e59fb0e53ca638e55&

I click forum: the result:
..../index.php?PHPSESSID=3c395054515866c0d107158b141490a5&action=forum

That's normal.

It's just your your session ID which will be present usually if you are not logged in. Once logged in it will probably disappear after a few page loads.

forumku

Sorry..is that normal what  search engine said:

QuoteWarning: The URL you entered sent a redirect "Location: HEADER" response. Below are the redirect "Location: HEADER" responses sent by your Web server:
Redirect URL: myxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=ad32f3211bfc442cfb6844354ea436b5;wwwRedirect.....etc

Joker™

Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Storman™

QuoteSorry..is that normal what  search engine said:

That was when you had Pretty urls installed which would have given you the redirect. Now that you no longer have Pretty urls installed  resubmit to the search engine as Joker suggests.

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Have you edited your .htaccess to redirect from non-www to www?

forumku

I see this in my site: .htaccess
RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /

# Rules for: profiles
RewriteRule ^profile/([^/]+)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=profile;user=$1 [L,QSA]

# Rules for: actions
RewriteRule ^(activate|admin|announce|attachapprove|buddy|blog|buddylist|calendar)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(clock|collapse|coppa|credits|deletemsg|display|dlattach|editpoll)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(editpoll2|emailuser|findmember|forum|portal|groups|help|helpadmin)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(im|jseditor|jsmodify|links|jsoption|lock|lockvoting|login)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(login2|logout|markasread|mergetopics|media|mgallery|mlist|moderate)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(modifycat|modifykarma|movetopic|movetopic2|notify|notifyboard|openidreturn|pm)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(post|post2|printpage|profile|quotefast|quickmod|quickmod2|recent)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(register|register2|reminder|removepoll|removetopic2|reporttm|requestmembers|restoretopic)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(search|search2|sendtopic|smstats|suggest|spellcheck|splittopics|stats)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(sticky|tags|feedsadmin|theme|trackip|about:mozilla|about:unknown|unread)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(unreadreplies|verificationcode|viewprofile|vote|viewquery|viewsmfile|who|\.xml)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(shop|xmlhttp)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]

# Rules for: boards
RewriteRule ^([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;board=$1.0 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/([0-9]*)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;board=$1.$2 [L,QSA]

# Rules for: topics
RewriteRule ^([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;board=$1;topic=$2.0 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/([0-9]*|msg[0-9]*|new)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;board=$1;topic=$2.$3 [L,QSA]

# PRETTYURLS MOD ENDS

# AUTO REDIRECT - AVOID WWWREDIRECT
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.%{HTTP_HOST}/$1 [R=301,L]

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

I suppose you were able to resolve this as you marked it solved?

This is likely to be the cause though:
# AUTO REDIRECT - AVOID WWWREDIRECT
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.%{HTTP_HOST}/$1 [R=301,L]

forumku

Advertisement: