News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Old account

Started by Dothra, February 06, 2012, 03:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dothra

Hey there. First of all, I hope this is the correct section.

A few years ago I registered on these forums because I had a website with SMF on it and I loved the community. The problem is I stopped visiting the forums when my father stopped paying for my website and now, 2 or 3 years later, I've made another account because I've got a new website running SMF (dothra.com/forum). The thing is I would really love my old account back but I cannot for the life of me remember my password (I think it's the password I cannot remember). I remember the original username and the email I used with it, so if there's a chance I can still get it back, please let me know! (I can't simply get an email with my password sent to that email because as I said, my dad stopped paying for my old site and the email I used was on that domain).

Thanks a lot, I really hope there's way I can recover my account.

Link: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=profile;u=186820

Illori

you should send an email to [email protected] and include the information and they will try to help you with this.

Dothra

kat

Or, if you remember your old username, try "I've forgotten my password"?

Matthew K.

If you don't have access to the associated email account, I'm not sure there's much we'll be able to do. Unless the IP's are identical of course.

ARG01

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on February 06, 2012, 11:18:19 AM
If you don't have access to the associated email account, I'm not sure there's much we'll be able to do. Unless the IP's are identical of course.

Having the same IP address from a few years ago will also be a long shot.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Matthew K.

TheListener

A good memory also helps lol.

Advertisement: