News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Problems with installing modifications

Started by Cyber™, February 06, 2012, 05:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illori

that is normal.

so php says the files are writable yet no mods seem to actually be able to apply their changes.

any errors in the server error log or the smf error log?

Cyber™

115 pages in SMF Error logs section. But one of the latest errors is dated two days ago. Server error_log shows no errors since last restart.
The opinion is like an asshole. Everybody has one.

Xarcell

Cyber, make sure your using the Default theme. Once you are sure your using the default theme. Check to see if the changes and mod settings are there.

Matthew K.

Quote from: Xarcell on February 08, 2012, 04:17:32 PM
Cyber, make sure your using the Default theme. Once you are sure your using the default theme. Check to see if the changes and mod settings are there.
The theme you are using has no affect on modSettings.

Cyber™

Quote from: Xarcell on February 08, 2012, 04:17:32 PM

I'm using the Default theme since last night. But there are still no mods or mod settings.

Cyber™

I'm giving up guys. Thank you for your time. I'll try with some other board, this makes me crazy.

RCC_SaMiaM

I have this same exact issue.  I have at least 5 forums on different domains on this same server and they all work perfectly fine.  I setup a new install last week on a new domain, I can not add any packages.  It is exactly like the original poster said,  I have everything setup exactly the same way on all my installs, it is just this new install that doesn't allow packages to install (it says it installs but doesn't).

jamesdeser

I have this same exact issue.  I have at least 5 forums on different domains on this same server and they all work perfectly fine. The same thing happened with ADK Blog mod. I have just installed it, but no result. And to be worst, I'm not able to change the theme now. I have changed it in admin panel & in my profile, but it still shows the theme I've used before.

Advertisement: