News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

smf2.0.2 displaying 500 internal server error ....!!!

Started by sadaam, January 24, 2012, 04:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sadaam

hi i just install smf 2.0.2. and try to run my web url but it  displays error shown bellow....

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

plz guide me ..what to do now...?
help me......... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Me feel proude to use SMF!!

sadaam

i already tried repair_settings.php.....
but no reasults.... :-X ::) ???

Illori

have you contacted your host? usually 500+ errors are server side so the host would have to look into fixing it.

sadaam

thanks k@ & Also Specially  thanks to Illori for supporting me and suffering me..... sorry 4 yestrdays mistakes..

i already sent a email and also submit a support tickiet to my web host....

thanks 4 guide me.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :-\ :-\ :-X :-X :-[ :-[ ::) ::) ??? ??? :o :o :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Any updates on this issue? Was the issue resolved? If so, any input from your side may help other users while they search the forum.

Advertisement: