YouTube BBCode SMF 2.0.2

Started by rOn@LdiNhO, February 09, 2012, 03:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rOn@LdiNhO

Can somebody find me YouTube BBCode for SMF 2.0.2?
I looked everywhere but i haven't found it :(
Thanks in advance.

Adrek

I just typed "Youtube" in search at mod site :)

Ohara YouTube Embed
Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

Kindred

there are at least 4 mods that will do this....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

rOn@LdiNhO

@phantomm that one doesn't work.
@kindred I tried all of them, none work or I don't have the file that is specified to edit.

NanoSector

"doesn't work" is too less information.

What doesn't work?
Why doesn't it work?
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

rOn@LdiNhO

Well it's like I didn't install it. There's no YouTube button with [youtube] [/yotube] brackets.

Nothing happens, nothing. Not even some errors.

Illori

sounds like you need to check that your files and folders can be written to by the server so the mod can be applied.

rOn@LdiNhO

Well I don't think thats the problem since I managed to install a chatting room.

Illori

each mod modifies different files/folders so it could still be an issue with file/folder permissions.

sonicinternet

I`ve just installed Ohara and the youtube button has appeared but when I use the button to post the vid it drops in the youtube /youtube tags and I paste the vid in but when it`s posted it just shows youtube]url to vid[/youtube any ideas how to fix this ?

Edit:: I`ve sorted it now, Ohara didnt like the https:// I just removed the s and it embedded it, I hadnt spotted the s!

Emperor Absolutus

Sorry, I need to open again this topic because I need a youtube bbcode embedder.
I installed "Simple Youtube Video Embedder/BBC" and [ youtube ] tags work correctly, but it didn't add a button to the smileys to type the tag on the posts.
I can remember "youbute bbcode embed" mod also added a button, but it worked fine for SMF 1.1.x , it doesn't work for 2.0.5.
Can anybody tell me a mod that also add a button to embed youtube videos? Needed for 2.0.5 SMF version.
Thanks

margarett

If you check the MOD's description:
Since youtube video links are automatically parsed & displayed, there is no need to use the 'youtube' tags

So you just need to paste the video link, no need to use the tags. The button is not created (as the developer states in the MOD support topic ;) )
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: