How to avoid cropping an image at the wrapper edge

Started by DeBilbao, February 17, 2012, 12:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeBilbao

I'm currently upgrading a SMF 2.0 RC1-1 forum to the new version 2.0.2 and I've almost everything ready, but I don't know how to avoid the cropping of an image at the wrapper edge.

I think it must be a property for the current Theme (we are using Overview vy DezinrStudio) but I can't see it.

It should be easier to understand with some samples.

If a user is posting an image that is wider than the wrapper area, the image is truncated.

But in the old version of the forum, the image was completely visible

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

:) :) :)

Storman™

In my mind the second one is "breaking" the template and is wrong (not the other way round).

I'd be horrified if images on my forum were bleeding like that. I simply restrict the size of images that members can post.

Is this not a DzinerStudio template issue ? Would have thought that it would be more appropriate if you ask on their own forum as they would understand the own templates much better.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I agree with Storman really, the second image looks broken, but if you wish to have it so - have you asked the theme designer?
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: