News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Advance Fake Users and Guests Online for SMF

Started by Ricky., February 19, 2012, 06:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knipex

Westwegoman

Mstcool

This mod doesn't get installed.

I am using the mode blue theme by smfadmin.com

Arantor

Arantor

Are you sure that's the PHP version and not MySQL version?

If so you ran into the same problem everyone else had, solution as documented: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=468913.msg3657087#msg3657087

Mstcool

Mhm, thats the php version.

http://prntscr.com/4g6ehs

So, I read that post, so I just edited and replace the codes and I should be fine?

Thanks for your help btw! :)

Arantor

The reason I ask is that more than one person gets confused now they're both in the 5.5/5.6 sort of range ;)

Yes, just replace the codes - add in the missing & symbols and things should work nicely.

Mstcool

Quote from: ‽ on August 24, 2014, 10:13:11 PM
The reason I ask is that more than one person gets confused now they're both in the 5.5/5.6 sort of range ;)

Yes, just replace the codes - add in the missing & symbols and things should work nicely.

Worked like a charm! Thank you so much for your help! :) :D

Mstcool

I think I messed it up. What missing symbols was I supposed to have?

The mod works but for the field where it says how many users should be added, I wrote 24 and gave 24 usernames.

So now my online list says:

24 Guests, 41 Users (0 Buddies)

And I'm the only one on it, no users, no guests.

So it should be 0 guests and 25 users.

So what would I do?

Edit: When I disable the mod, it still says 24 guests, even tho I have 0 guests on my site atm.

Edit again: Just read that this mod will display guests, but do we choose how many guests to show or does it do it automatically? But the 41 users problem still exist.

Arantor

For the two lines you had to change, you just had to put extra & in them, take a look again at my post and check the lines are the same.

Anything else wrong with the mod, you'll have to ask the author.

Mstcool

Alright, thx. I'll try that and let you know. :)

And lol, your name doesn't show up on a phone lol. :P

Arantor

Of course it doesn't. Why do you think I chose it? Makes it much harder to get PMs, which was entirely the point.

Mstcool

But if your pm is off anyways, then whats the point of making your name harder? :P

Arantor

Who told you my PM is off? Cuz it isn't except for people I've already marked as 'I don't especially want to read their posts, and PMing me is likely to end up with me losing my temper anyway'.

Mstcool

Oh, idk. I once was pming you and when I clicked send, it said user doesnt accept pms, or something along those lines.

Edit: Unless, I'm marked as one of those people.

Edit: And since your reading this, I just wanted to inform you that I started using SimpleDesk again a few weeks ago and it worked perfectly! :)

ApplianceJunk

Quote from: Mstcool on August 25, 2014, 09:02:51 PM
Oh, idk. I once was pming you and when I clicked send, it said user doesnt accept pms, or something along those lines.

Same here, must have been months ago now though.
Have not tried since.

Mstcool

Quote from: ApplianceJunk on August 25, 2014, 11:44:02 PM

Have not tried since.

Same.

EDIT: So I decided to remove the mod, but it still shows 21 guests when I don't have any guests on my site. What do I do? :(

Mstcool

Quote from: Mstcool on August 25, 2014, 11:58:45 PM
Quote from: ApplianceJunk on August 25, 2014, 11:44:02 PM

Have not tried since.

Same.

EDIT: So I decided to remove the mod, but it still shows 21 guests when I don't have any guests on my site. What do I do? :(

Bump

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

If I am not mistaken, I think you must clean it from your database. At least I have to do this before. :)

But try to do some maintenance on your forum and set your forum to track daily statistics first, in case that work.

Advertisement: