News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Escape

Started by Mick., June 03, 2014, 04:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

Link to the theme

Escape is a professional dark/light custom theme with social, links, About Us and more.  This theme uses CSS3 so may not work in all browsers,

Terms of use :

This theme is free for personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use it in your projects, change it and adapt for your purposes. You are not allowed to remove the authors copyright.

Disclaimer: Support is not guaranteed on this theme!

Rockhopper

I have a problem I really need it like if there are new posts in a topic/thread There should Be NEW tag on it I really loved this theme its awesome But i need this :) How to do this ?

Deaks

This theme does not modify the required files for that section, what language are you using?
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Rockhopper

English I just need the icon to change Or A new Sign To come in topics if there are new posts in there Is that Possible ?

Deaks

You should ask in Graphics and Template board, from what I read of what your saying is not related to this theme.  The required files for what I am reading are called from the default theme and not Escape.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Rockhopper

Okay thanks :) I will post there :)

Deaks

Theme has had some images updated please upload the following images into your image folder and replace the old ones.  Their are some other small image changes but this is main one!
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

minico

Hi,

I am using the Escape theme for my SMF.  I was wondering how I can move my navigation buttons over to the right a little bit.
What has happened is I have added a calender, contact page and will soon add a store to the navigation.  Even with the store
button not present, when I log into my site, there are so many navigation buttons that it drops the logo down into the news feed
area.  If I could move the linktree / navigation buttons over to the right a bit, it should not interfere with the logo.  Thanks

Or I guess another way of doing it is trying to get the logo automatically float to the left depending on how many items are on the
navigation menu...

minico

Hey Bryan,

I figured it out, I went into CSS and on the logo, I changed the float from left to auto and it worked like a charm!  Thanks for a really nice theme Sir!

minico

Hi,

Just noticed that my bottom buttons  "Quote Modify Remove" are not working on the Escape theme.  I have the following mods installed:  Optimus Brave, Contact Page,  Ad management and Simple Audio Video Embedder.  Any help to resolve this would be appreciated.  Thanks

minico

Figured it out, I had "Show ads as posts"  in my ad management mod!  Sorry to bother you!

SaltedWeb

Hi there, not finding the logo to replace ESCAPE logo.  Thanks
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

ARG01

Quote from: SaltedW on December 31, 2014, 12:28:20 AM
Hi there, not finding the logo to replace ESCAPE logo.  Thanks

Escape> images> custom> logo.png.

Main code in index.template.png:

<div id="logo">
<a href="'.$scripturl.'" title=""></a>
</div>

CSS is in index.css:

#logo a {
float: left;
display: block;
width: 262px;
height: 100px;
background: url(../images/custom/logo.png) no-repeat;
}

If using a larger logo image than the original, you will need to adjust the size in index.css to correspond.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

tabu11

Advertisement: