SMF ideas

Started by impreza, February 16, 2012, 03:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

impreza

Built-building sitemap - necessary
Field profiles - over all control Make
Field profiles - their ability to determine the link

okerślam eg gg: - someone fill in box number 4354 which effectively link gg: 4354

delete reports submitted posts
Removing the reports of visits by robots
Karma - disappears when you insert the + button for this person

More SEO - why nofollow there - just where you need to noindex

Background colors can be defined in the Admin menu

Initially, much to SMF 2
Portal ToTemat.pl - treści w postaci artykułów i filmów tematycznych.

Suki

A sitemap is not necessary, Google or any other search engine can crawl an SMF site just fine, there is already a mod for that, whoever thinks (s)he need a sitemap then it's a matter of install that mod.

I don't understand what you mean with the profile fields, you may want to be more specific.

delete reports submitted posts
Removing the reports of visits by robots

probably good (at least to me) but we need more details.

Karma - disappears when you insert the + button for this person

explain a little bit more please.

SEO is relative but again, you need to explain your ideas a lot more if you want them to be implemented.

You already can change the background by installing another theme.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

impreza

Possibility of inserting karma disappears for that person in this post

One person can thank one time for the post - link to re-click for a post to disappear if you select

Sitemp - modification is not updated for a long time, not everyone wants to emulate something like that.

all the reports - so you can delete them from the admin panel - does not have such an option

Suki

The 2 first sentences looks like mod related issues rather than SMF ones.

Just as you say that not everyone wants to emulate, the same can be said about not everyone wants a sitemap, remember, a feature is something that most people would want.

Still you do not explain yourself with enough details.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

impreza

Modifications to SMF

It's fun like that additives do not affect the code and the forum was like in wordpress

Kindred

I beg to differ...    even some of the wordpress plugins require code modifications -- and those code modifications are always manual in wordpress. (I have at least 4 plugins on my site that required code modifications... which get removed when the theme or the system is upgraded)

As for the rest, as Suki has already said, you need more than a single line of cryptic text before we can even consider what you are asking for... since even after re-reading it five times, I have no idea what some of your requests even mean.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Norv

On sitemap,
I really don't see it as default in SMF. Please check out eventually, also:
[Official mod] Sitemap

Quote from: tomeh on February 16, 2012, 07:14:50 PM
all the reports - so you can delete them from the admin panel - does not have such an option
Can you please tell, what reports exactly do you refer to?
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

impreza

reports submitted bots and messages to the moderator

- I write by talanslator

Advertisement: