Calling your twitter quit working

Started by rob1986, April 05, 2013, 11:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob1986

I have had Calling Your Twitter on my forum for a while now, and I logged on today and the feed has disappeared. I re-installed it and tried everything. I am thinking it had to do with the Twitter authentication? I have heard of this before, but it was a year ago. Any help would be great. Thanks

the website: www.thetigerfanforum.com

TheListener

Have you looked through the mods support topic to see if anyone else has had the same problem?

mashby

You would be best asking this question in the support topic for the mod in question. I tried the link you provided isn't quite responding as I think it should. I am assuming you are using SMF as well as the mod in question.
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

rob1986

Yes. I have searched already, thanks, but all of then ere posted in september-december 2012 and were with a different version of the mod.

Kindred

never the less, questions dealing with specific mods should be asked and addressed in the topic dedicated to providing support for that specific mod.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

rob1986

Well when I searched, all of the other calling your twitter questions I found were posted in this forum. I also could not find anywhere else to post it. where do I?

Advertisement: