I screwed up my forum - errors after trying to install a mod

Started by MaSSSS, February 28, 2012, 10:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illori

and you deleted your settings.php file which it says not to do.

MaSSSS

Quote from: Illori on February 28, 2012, 03:45:40 PM
and you deleted your settings.php file which it says not to do.

Got them in backup  8)

Ok files are back but forum still looks weird...no graphics

MaSSSS

Ok got graphics back by restoring themes I backed up.

Only error I got now in footer is

Fatal error: Call to undefined function FFCopyright() in /home/sexyucla/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2151) : eval()'d code on line 371

Illori

you need to install your themes fresh as your mods have been uninstalled, that error is calling part of a mod that is no longer installed

MaSSSS

Yeah figured it out....nvm its always good to get a fresh start...just takes time to get it as you wanted it to be :)

Since Im still not sure 100% that this is in working state, Ill leave it open, but I guess I did it. We did it. Thanks to everyone who helped and to those that havent  ;D

Since Im kinda new with SMF Id use this space to call for advice, since you guys are in this a long time.

List of your favorite mods which will not screw up my forum, and possibly themes which are worth getting, but are free  :laugh:

I need a good portal, media gallery, something like KB/Wiki, and social integration mods...Im thinking of linking FB only and add just bookmarks in form of some bar. I had FB, G+ and Tweet but I dont think Ill need all that again, just FB. Possibly like mod, not FB like but something like thanks mod.

Cheers

Advertisement: