News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

iFrame zoom issue

Started by colby2152, February 28, 2012, 09:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colby2152

If you go to the main page of profsl.com, you will see a JPG take up the majority of the page.

There is a quote on the bottom and a shield in the upper right hand corner.  On Firefox, it appears to work just fine, but on Safari, it zooms slightly into the image contained within the IFRAME.  I then noticed a zoom is enabled on browsers, and it is just that Safari automatically zooms in to the image.  With all of that said, what setting can I add into the IFRAME HTML code, so that it DOES NOT allow zooming? ::) ::) ::) :o :o :o

THANKS! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :P :P :P :P
ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues - Advanced fantasy sports leagues, contests, free chances at cash/prizes, and sports discussion.

Need a server? I am happy to advocate this hosting solution - hands on customer service and reliability is relieving!!!

Sir Osis of Liver

Have you tried setting a fixed zoom level for the iframe?

style="zoom: 100%;"

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

live627

The underlying issue here is the image. It is 680 pixels wide, while the frames (both) are 640.

Firefox shrinks the image to fit.

Resetting the zoom will do nothing.

colby2152

Quote from: live627 on March 04, 2012, 01:22:21 AM
The underlying issue here is the image. It is 680 pixels wide, while the frames (both) are 640.

Firefox shrinks the image to fit.

Resetting the zoom will do nothing.

Doh!  Thanks!
ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues - Advanced fantasy sports leagues, contests, free chances at cash/prizes, and sports discussion.

Need a server? I am happy to advocate this hosting solution - hands on customer service and reliability is relieving!!!

Advertisement: