News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Texas Hold'em Arcade Game

Started by Marcus Suridius, March 01, 2012, 02:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcus Suridius

Hello,

I have been searching the Arcade game list after installing arcade on SMF version 2.0 and wanted to get a Texas Hold'em game for my forum users, I have checked around and can't find any to install.

Does anyone know if there is one available because everyone loves playing it and I want to try increase activity on my forum with community games and this will help.

Any help is appreciated.

Ozzie

there are several texas holdem games for the arcade but they are all single player games  i.e player vs computer players...there is none well none that i have heard of which are multi player games.......

2000+ games available to download

HD10180

Quote from: Ozzie on March 01, 2012, 06:08:37 PM
there are several texas holdem games for the arcade but they are all single player games  i.e player vs computer players...there is none well none that i have heard of which are multi player games.......

It's an old thread. But soon you will be able to play multiplayer texas hold'em within your community. I'm coding and testing the authentication for SMF as of this writing. IPB, Xenforo and phpBB3 are done. SMF part has been left unfinished for a while due to my busy time.
Here is a demo of working in progress for IPB board, but through configuration it is just a matter of toggle the platform you want to use with.

The only requirement is you will need a VPS and root account.

This is a work done on my free time so it's kinda slow since I give most priority to IPB which my forum runs on. SMF was requested by a friend which I have promised to get it done.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMSRu78JxqQ&feature=plcp

youtube.com/watch?v=We3EKwVj6Gs&feature=plcp

hcfwesker

Quote from: HD10180 on November 02, 2012, 02:25:40 PMI'm coding and testing the authentication for SMF as of this writing.

Really seems interesting.  Look forward to future updates on this.

HD10180

Here you go:

youtube.com/watch?v=mFTJEGwzFaI&feature=youtu.be

HD10180

It showcases IPB but it will be the same if it was for SMF/phpBB3/Xenforo and soon for Modx.

You need to register an account in above link and authenticates to the game in below link.

Poker: 209.141.35.186/poker

Forum avatar is under testing, it will be integrated soon.

You'll need websocket compatible browser with latest version as Safari, Firefox and Chrome.
Play nicely on new Ipad or Ipod.

N'Joy!

HD10180

Hi,

To whom interested. Latest official version I've released for IPB/Xenforo but it also supports SMF with only configuration changes to get it integrated with forum.
So many thing has changed , this version supports out of the box cash persistence and new Telesina game , a variant of Texas Hold'em popular in Italy and in Asia too.
To get a feel of the game play, you can register or using FB to test it out at hxxp:quarterpoker.com [nonactive] but my version uses forum authentication and member's avatar to display in game.

Below are the clips I've posted recently:
Part I
hxxp:www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x_EnVodCw4E [nonactive]

Part II
hxxp:www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GXjJGZaGYZo [nonactive]

Cheers!

Advertisement: