My suddenly very slow! Need Help!

Started by vietravel247.com, March 02, 2012, 04:13:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vietravel247.com

My site hosting at hostgator, suddenly loading very slow in some days. With this error: [01-Mar-2012 20:40:21] PHP Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php on line 132. And some time have this error:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at hoidulich.com Port 80

my site is hoidulich.com
Thank you very much.

Robert.

vietravel247.com

Quote from: 医生唱片骑师 on March 02, 2012, 04:39:10 AM
Perhaps this will help: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=293441.0 Also, what version are you using?

Thank for your support, I have done some tip from that but it still slow. My site is smf version 2.0.2 (update from 2.0.1).
Regards.

Illori

hostgator is a known overseller, find a non-oversold host and your problems will go away.

vietravel247.com

Quote from: Illori on March 02, 2012, 06:00:41 AM
hostgator is a known overseller, find a non-oversold host and your problems will go away.
Thank you for your support, I'll do that.
Regards,

vietravel247.com

I moved my site to vinahost with VPS: 756MB RAM, 10GB HDD but it still slow and have 500 error. What can I do now?
Regards

Illori

check your server logs to find out what the 500 error is, and why it is happening.

baobei123

Thank for your support, I have done some tip from that but it still slow.

Tristan Perry

Quote from: vietravel247.com on March 08, 2012, 10:08:49 PM
I moved my site to vinahost with VPS: 756MB RAM, 10GB HDD but it still slow and have 500 error. What can I do now?
Regards
That looks like a good package - your forums (assuming it's the one in your OP, http://hoidulich.com/) isn't huge so that VPS should be big enough.

500 errors can be permission issues - have you checked that the CHMOD and chown attributes are correct? (Start with the CHMOD/file permission attributes). Also do you have e.g. Frontpage support enabled with PHP?

Regarding the slowness - have you logged into root when things are slow? If so, what's the server loads? If not: next time things are slow, type "top" (without the double quotes) and then copy and paste the output into this post. Hopefully the top output will help us.

Advertisement: