News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Concept3

Started by Ricky., March 03, 2012, 11:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricky.

Concept3

By : Ricky.  |  My More Themes
For SMF 2.0 , SMF 2.0.1, SMF 2.0.2

A unique theme created using blue, green and gray colors utilizing Css3 to achieve most of its design effect. This theme allows you to add link to your Privacy Policy Page directly through Admin menu and it will be visible in footer through out the forum, no need to edit code for this. Similarly , you can add link to your Terms and Services and Contact us page from Admin Menu.

You can change theme features at :
SMF Admin --> Configuration --> Current Theme

(Assuming that Theme Concept3 has been selected as overall SMF theme on your forum).

Features

• A fluid width theme, you can set forum width as per your need in Admin Menu
  • Allow you add your own logo from them Admin Menu
  • Disable / Enable top side box showing time from Admin
  • Utilizing CSS3 supported by all modern browser
  • Allows you to add custom copyright in footer
  • Allows you to add link to Privacy Policy page in footer
  • Allows you to add link to Contact us page in footer
  • Allows you to add link to Terms of Services page in footer

Some Screenshots

Updates

06-03-2012 : Fixed minor issue with layout on Webkit based browsers like Apple Safari and Google Chrome.

In the Last

If you use my theme and liked it then kindly give your comment or atleast saying thanks can be really helpful and encouraging.

busterone

Interesting theme. I am going to try this one out. Nice work.
Thanks.  :)

Crip

Really nice work  there Ricky. ;D
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Ricky.

Hey thanx crip and busterone.

Ricky.

Its looking good, only problem can see is the login bar guest because you have FB integration installed, you can disable quick login bar from Admin --> features and Options --> Layout .

But coming to your actual question, this theme uses mostly css3 to create most of is effect, try viewing this theme in latest browser, you should see it fine.

Ricky.

In chrome and other webkit based browser, its looking little different, I will try to make it compatible with chrome tomorrow. You can then download install it.

Ricky.

Update :

06-03-2012 : Fixed minor issue with layout on Webkit based browsers like Apple Safari and Google Chrome. So, if you are facing issue in those browser, you can download new files and replace from your existing theme files or simply uninstall previous installation and install new.

ARG01

Nice theme Ricky.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Dimitri79

Quote from: Kaitlyn on March 04, 2012, 11:57:53 AM
I installed this theme but the pictures you have posted for this theme aren't how the theme looks, the background is blue but the border around each board is grey when I installed that background is blue the same color as the first background.

Indeed, the whole background is blue in Internet Explorer and Opera. Can you fix it?

Ricky.

Looks like doing last minute changes in theme created those issues, I will address them in a day or two :)

Bigguy

Love the theme a lot. It is completely transparent in IE, chrome, Opera. No images at all. I even tried to upload the files again but it is still transparent. Any help with this. ??? Looks great in FF though.

Ricky.

It is using css3 to create those gradiant , those are not working in IE and opera. Looking to fix today.

PS: I had fixed issue with chrome other day.

Bigguy

Sounds good to me. I will wait for you fix. :)

Ricky.

Updates

12-03-2012 : Made it compatible with Opera and IE 10

Bigguy

Looks good in Opera now and works with IE but it's all block style. No rounded corners anywhere. Good job so far though man. :)

Ricky.

You see, that is why everyone hate IE.. rounded corner does work in IE but if you do CSS gradiant fill in it, they cease to work !!!
:)

Bigguy

No problem for me at all. :) I don't use it.....plus it's easy to put up a notice about IE telling people to use something different. :)

sadaam

theme concept3 work with smf 2.0.2 best...
but i have a problem with themes footer area....

i post a attachment of my sites footer..plz take a look  ,,, that footer content shown on right side, i want that content at center of theme what to do plz guide & help me brother...

ur creation is great buit this is a minor problem for me... plz solve my problem or guide me to how to solve this problem..?!!

Me feel proude to use SMF!!

Ricky.

Actually if you enable contact us, privacy policy etc pages, they will appear on left side and hence you will have smf copyrights in left and other stuff on right.

sadaam

Quote from: Ricky. on March 24, 2012, 12:03:16 AM
Actually if you enable contact us, privacy policy etc pages, they will appear on left side and hence you will have smf copyrights in left and other stuff on right.

Dear, thanks but contact us, privacy policy etc pages are already disable... me not enable this pages........ now tell me how to solve ...?
Me feel proude to use SMF!!

Advertisement: