Admin Toolbox

Started by Spuds, March 06, 2012, 10:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sapozhnik

Quote from: Spuds on March 30, 2012, 09:41:27 PM
I'lll see what I can do over the next couple of days.
Do you have any news?  ;)

thernlund

Quote from: whatevah on March 25, 2012, 11:31:25 PM
Would love this if I could get it to work :)

Keeps throwing up an error during Step 4 of merging two accounts.   Instead of showing the progress screen I get this error:
Database Error
Duplicate entry '27665-996' for key 1
File: /htdocs/forum/Sources/AdminToolbox.php
Line: 1127

Using the latest coding, downloaded an hour ago.   Any suggestions?  I'm going over the file now, but I haven't done any coding in a while and I'm pretty rusty.

I've seen this problem too.  Ended up finishing the merge by hand.  Not THAT big of an issue, but certainly less than ideal.

-T.

Spuds

QuoteDatabase Error
Duplicate entry '27665-996' for key 1
I believe the duplicate index collision is caused when you are merging two users, and both of them have received the same PM ... it can't move it over since its already there.  I've put in some extra checks to look for this condition.

Quotetry on your forum: move all posts of test-user to board where posts don't count and re-count them.
I think the quantity of posts won't change.
I took a user with all of the posts in a board, i changed that board settings to not count posts and the total went to zero as expected.  I turned the post count back on and the total when back to the correct number of posts.  tried it as no post counting child boards of a regular board as well ... Still unable to reproduce the reported issue.

updated the package.

InfoStrides

Found this mod interesting but while "Rebuilding Daily Stats", the following error returned:

QuoteDatabase Error
Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
File: /home/ssssklsls/public_html/Sources/AdminToolbox.php
Line: 899

Advertisement: