[Suggestions] How much should I charge from the advertisers ?

Started by Nitesh Kunnath, March 06, 2012, 03:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitesh Kunnath

Below is my Google analytic data:

Date range: 1st February 2012 - 5th March 2012

31,358 Visits
17,578 Unique Visitors
229,808 Pageviews
7.33 Pages/Visit
00:10:36 Avg. Time on Site
43.29% Bounce Rate
53.14% % New Visits

53.50%New Visitor
16,776 Visits
46.50%Returning Visitor
14,582 Visits

I wish to get some interested direct advertisers for my forum. How much should I charge for the same ?
I have no idea about this much. I have currently 2 ad places in forum (Top leaderboard (728x90)and bottom leaderboard (468x60)). Both are currently served by Google Adsense.
Should I add more spaces or change the banner size ?

Any suggestions ?

My forum URL if anyone wish to see it live and judge: http://forum.gizmolord.com

Michael McNamara

You could start with Google's Adsense and see what you earn from that... then you'll have an idea what the space is worth. There are a few a different "formulas" out there to help you calculate what the space might be worth depending on your pagerank and the number of pageviews.

Good Luck!

Nitesh Kunnath

Quote from: Michael McNamara on March 10, 2012, 01:22:44 PM
You could start with Google's Adsense and see what you earn from that... then you'll have an idea what the space is worth. There are a few a different "formulas" out there to help you calculate what the space might be worth depending on your pagerank and the number of pageviews.

Good Luck!
I am currently using Adsense itself and I dont get maximum returns from it.... I need to cover my Hosting expense. So, I am seeking some direct advertisers but cant decide on what price I should say them.

Advertisement: